Lost.

Lottie had spoke to Louis well tried but he never spoke, Lottie apologised to Harry she wanted to try and help but hardy knew no one could and not even jay, Louis was lost an too lost.

"Kyle we're going to uncle zi and ni's get your shoes on!" I shouted from upstairs Carl was at one of his friends a play date so I decided to take ky to zayn and Nialls hopefully to distract me.

I come down stairs to see Louis on the couch smashed out his face drinking, that's when the last string was pulled it's nearly been 2 months and I can't take another.

I told Kyle to go sit in the car when he shut the front door I stormed to Louis "get the fuck up now!" I growled he dint even flinch he just let his eyes rest on the coffee table

"Fucking get up now!" That's when he looked up, the first time he'd looked at me in months.

He gave me a looked to say 'what' I just huffed
"It's over Louis" I said walking away before I left I turned around "I want you gone by friday" and walked out closing the door.

"You okay dad?" Kyle asked as I sat in the drivers seat and a tear left my eye I dint want to lie but I had to it would ruin the boy, I'd speak to them soon.

We arrived at their house and I got out quick and headed for the door Kyle right behind.

"Hey haz" Niall greeted he knew something was wrong as he said a hi to Kyle then brought me into one of their spare rooms Kyle off with Zayn.

"What's up H?" He asked now looking a bit more serious.

"I ended it with him" I barely whisper it only just hit me then that it was the end I dint want it to be the end but yet I was so Dam tired of his late night no speaking that I was yet relieved.

Niall looked at me not sure what to say "Ni he doesn't have any where to go I need someone to take him" I may of just Broken up with him but I dint want him homeless I still loved him and cared so much he's my husband still.

"I'll find somewhere don't worry, are you okay?" Niall placed his hand on my leg to stop it from shaking "no" I breathed that's when I cried into the mans shoulders.

_____

> Liam <

Friday hit and I had to prepare myself for Louis I'd of course took Louis in when Niall asked I was shocked on Harry's decision but if I was Harry I'd do the exact same.

I was driving heading to Harry's to pick Louis up I having that's spare bedroom in the flat really came in handy let's put it that way.

I pulled up to see Louis sat on the porch I saw Harry standing behind him Louis had deep black bags under his eyes he held a bottle of bear in his hand sipping away, bags on either side of him I gave a smile to Harry and grabbed one of Louis's bag Louis noticed I was stood there and stood up he turned around looking at Harry but Harry quickly went back inside probably not wanting to change his mind.

When we got to my flat Louis walked up the stairs and as soon as I unlocked the door he headed inside and sat on the couch.

"Do you want a drink? Water?" I asked placing three bags down he shakes his head I know it's going to be hard but I'm going to try and keep him from drinking, Harry told me everything and I was a bit scared I may be the responsible one but I had to research the best ways to help and people will say well Harry should be the one to do this but well he has two kids to feed and to keep the money coming in he has no time and Louis just seems to get worse.