Chapter 1 - Memories

'Kyo!!'

'Kyo come play!!'

'Morning kyo!'

'Kyo..?'

'Im sorry, kyo..'

Kyo's pov:

'Kyo breakfast is ready!' A caring voiced rung through my head. The same every morning.

I walked downstairs to greet Tohru. She had recently moved in with us at Shigure's house on the top of hill. He had offered her a place to stay until graduation as long as she did all the cooking and cleaning ( lazy bastard ). The people living in the residance were: me, Tohru, that damn rat Yuki and shigure. Honestly, it wasn't so bad, but that stupid rat always finds away to piss me off.

'Kyo..'

''Kyo.. are you ok?..'' Tohru inquired. "Wha.. uh yeah.. why.." I spaced out for a second there.. the memories of that reoccurring dream revisited my mind. "Oh.. you just seemed so distant." She was right, normally i would be breaking walls or falling through roofs. But lately something.. no.. someone has been bugging me. The person who insists of overriding my thoughts, infecting them like the plague. It pisses me off.

"Well you better hurry up or else you will be late to school again!" Tohru spoke, desperately trying to sound fierce.. it didn't work.
I slightly chuckled to myself as I headed out the door along side tohru and rat boy.

"Your awfully quiet today.." Yuki remarked with a smug look on his face.
"YEAH SO WHAT?" I couldn't help it, anything he says or does gets right under my skin, honestly it's pretty tiring. Though I have to keep my promise to Akito...
"Guysss.. please don't fight.." Tohru insisted.
"Whatever.."
The rest of the walk to school was quiet, except from the small chanter from Yuki and Tohru...

Your pov -

I limped..

A severe cut across my stomach had damaged my nerves and muscles reducing my ability to even stand.
My breathing, impaired and painfull after a blow to my ribcage. There was an obvious broken bone in my arm as i kept it immobile to minimise the pain as any pressure or movement was extremely unpleasant. A cut on my forehead damaged muscle and sinew making it partially impossible to concentrate. I felt nauseous, confused and my head killed. Yet I proceeded. Not looking back, the thought of going back never even crossed my mind as i so desperately tried to get away.

Away from there.

Away from Akito.

I knew at the back of my mind that any feeble attempts to get away would lead to punishments more extreme than the last. But I was stubborn. I walked for what felt like days. However, under the circumstances I doubted I would last any longer.
Then I saw it, through a thick maze of trees was a house. Helplessly I trudged over.. so close...

"The inguries are very severe, it would be wise to escort them to a hospital, i do not believe this is something to be left untreated." A man spoke, it was all fuzzy, and there was a constant ringing in my ear.
"But... they'll be ok. Right?.." A kind voice spoke up.
"Im sure they'll be just fine Tohru.." Another unfamiliar voice spoke. The girls name was Tohru.. the sound of ringing was slowly fading.

AN:

I hope your enjoying this so far! Im really enjoyed writing this so expect future updates. This may not be the best but Its just for fun lmao. I am also aware that it isn't a very long chapter but dw because i am going to work on that so expect longer ones in the future! I hope to get an audience that enjoys my work no matter how big or small it is! Thanks for reading!!