Chapter 2 - Shigure's POV

AN - I am becoming more accustomed to the way wattpad works and have a lot of ideas for the story so be expecting regular updates, thanks !

Shigure's POV:

"THE DEADLINE IS DUE TODAY!! HOW COULD YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT??!!" my coworker/editer shouted, I distanced the phone away from my ear.
"I can assure you I didn't realise, I was just so busy with my new job!" I shaked my head as my lips twisted into a half smile.

"YOUR NEW WHAT.. wait no I get it, if I had me as a coworker I would find a new job too.." I smiled as I threw my head back.

"Aha.. i was only joking! The writings all finished, don't get so worked up.." I laughed awkwardly. Its a habit of mine, one thats not a very nice one.. Always messing with people sort is sort of amusing I suppose.

"I SWEAR IF YOU KE-" I ended the call.
Anyways!! I get up from my desk and walk over to the room that tohru resides in. The kitchen. She really did keep her promise to always cook and clean for us. A lot has changed since she moved in. Ah so much highschool drama!
"Oh hello shigure!! How are you?" Tohru was always so kind.
"Im great thanks." She smiled politly and quickly got back to cooking. The auroma was heavenly!
After some small talk it was quiet, only the faint sound of the kettle bubbling as I sat down to read a novel that i recently got from mayuko, aha how fun it is to see her pissed off face when I enter her bookshop. We had quite the past, honestly its kind of funny knowing I used to go out with a teacher. Anyways, I stay occupied until it was time to eat.

A loud crash came from outside. I assumed Yuki and Kyo were at it again but it was ominously quiet for that duo. Tohru was also visibly confused but she left me to go investigate.
As I slid open the door a figure was laying immobile on the ground. I rushed over out of curiosity.
Large pools of blood surfaced from beneath the person.
As if on instinct I contacted a good friend of mine, or should i say, Hatori Sohma.
Not long after he had arrived, briskly as ever, Tohru was running laps as she was so nervous, i guess it just comes naturally to her, always putting over people first, so selfless. I kind of envy her. Nah..
"What seems to be the problem, shigure." Hatori asks as dull as ever. I let Tohru answer.
"Somebody is hurt.. or.. um..is dying outside in the back! Please help us Hatori. They just collapsed here!" Tohru desperately asked.
"Of course, no need to worry. Lets go."
He reassured Tohru that every thing would be ok and she just needed to calm down. Hatori had brought the person in, fortunately they were still alive. He cleaned cuts, stopped bleeding and more. "The inguries are very severe, it would be wise to escort them to a hospital, I do not believe this is something to be left untreated." Hatori spoke honestly. "But they'll be ok. Right?.." Tohru didn't even know this person but she had already worried so much about them. "Im sure they'll be just fine Tohru.." I spoke up.

Slowly but surely the person opened their eyes..

AN:

Heyy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, overly it was just last chapter but from Shigure's POV. Dw though as the next chapter will be in your POV and the story will mainly continue that way. GAH another short chapter too. Anyways, thanks for reading and make sure to comment !