Chapter 19

The day had flown by quickly. Jack had taught for all six periods but unfortunately for both of them, none of the lessons included Alex. Now the last bell of the day had gone, and Jack was letting his hyper-active Year Eights out of the door, eagerly awaiting his after-school coaching session with Alex.

"Come on, come on, come on," he chanted under his breath, glancing out into the hallway and smiling when a small number of his Year Eights thanked him for the lesson. It was always nice to receive praise for teaching; so many students were not interested that it was nice to have some appreciation for the hard work he put in.

Just as the last pair of students were filing out, Alex entered the History corridor, grinning when he saw Jack leaning against the doorframe. Jack nodded his head, aware that there were still many students filling the corridor around them and not wanting to give anything away.

Alex stepped through the crowded hall quickly and carefully, holding his breath as he slipped through the tightly-packed students. Jack ushered him into the room quickly, shutting the door and instructing him, "Deep breaths, yeah?"

Alex nodded and followed his instructions, sitting down at a desk and splaying his hands out on the solid wood, breathing deeply in through his nose and out through his mouth.

Cautiously, Jack lowered the blinds over the window set into the door, to make sure that nobody could look in. Alex tended to be rather impulsive from time and time, and it would be just Jack's luck if a student looked in just as they were kissing.

He was on the second floor, his window facing out over the main roads, so he didn't need to bother about that window. "What are we doing today?" Alex asked, retrieving his workbook from his bag and setting it down on the desk, along with his pencil case.

"Some more stuff about the Vietnam War," Jack said distractedly, hunting for his key. "Um...Viet Cong tactics, what they were, why they worked, how the USA tactics were useless against them...that stuff." He found his key in his jacket pocket, slung over the back of his chair, and hurriedly locked the door. Several students at the school - and by several he meant the majority - weren't too keen on knocking on doors before barging through them.

"Sounds good," Alex said nonchalantly, flipping his book open. "Um...are we going our separate ways after this?" Jack grinned slightly at Alex's roundabout way of phrasing the question.

"We could, or we could not," Jack answered, hoping for the latter. He didn't have to worry - Alex jumped at the chance and eagerly agreed to go back to Jack's. Jack smiled again at his enthusiasm and flopped into the chair next to Alex.

"Sooner we start, sooner we finish," Jack encouraged. "And the sooner we finish, sooner we get to go and be alone."

"We're alone now," Alex said suggestively, and licked his lips. Jack rolled his eyes in frustration - however risky it was, he couldn't resist pressing his lips to Alex's ever-so-quickly and carding his hand through his hair for a second.

"Now, no more," Jack warned. He saw Alex open his mouth to protest, already blushing from that small amount of contact, and quickly cut him off. "If you get on with the work, we'll be done in an hour, and as soon as we get home, we can make out." Alex considered the bargain for a few minutes and then nodded, uncapping his pen quickly.

Jack opened the GCSE textbook. "Right, we'll read through these few pages and then do the focus task," he said, scanning the words. "So, guerrilla warfare."

~~~

"Hour's up," Alex chirped, glancing behind him at the clock on the wall. "You said we'd only be an hour." He laid down his pen expectantly. Jack had to suppress a chuckle - Alex took everything so literally.

"It has been an hour," Jack agreed readily. "I'll read over what you've done just to check it, and you get your coat on and stuff."

"Okay," Alex said happily, sliding his book over and grabbing his coat, slipping it on smoothly. Jack read over the scrawled pages for a few minutes and nodded happily, confident that Alex understood everything he was expected to.

"Let's go," Jack said, grabbing his own jacket and unlocking the classroom for them both, and then locking the door behind them again. "What do you want to do when we get back?"

Alex raised his eyebrows. "What do you think?"

"God, you're such a horny teenager," Jack mumbled, keying in the code to let them out of the building and holding the door for Alex.

"If the glove fits," Alex said cheekily, skipping over to Jack's car. It was the only car left now, the car park strangely eerie when it was so deserted. "Oh, and cuddle as well."

If Jack had to sum up Alex in three words, they'd be 'cuddly horny teenager'. Then again, if he had to sum himself up in three words, they'd be 'cuddly horny adult', so he wasn't really in any position to judge. Or maybe he was in a better position than most. He considered that point as he jumped into the driver seat of his car and revved up the engine.

Alex loosened his tie as soon as they set off. "Don't take it off completely," Jack said quickly.

"Why not?" Alex asked, his hands falling from the garment.

"You'll see," Jack said, winking. He had plans for that tie. "Unbutton your shirt, though. It'll make everything quicker."

Alex narrowed his eyes but still fumbled with the buttons clumsily, working around his tie as he did so. "What will it make quicker?" he asked curiously.

Jack rolled his eyes at his immaturity. Well, not immaturity - naivety was the better word for it, maybe. "Our making out, of course." The immediate blush that covered Alex's cheeks didn't go unmissed.

As soon as Jack parked the car and shut off the engine, Alex hopped out, leaving his bag behind in the foot well. Jack supposed they could always come back and retrieve it later. He locked the car and checked the door, then fumbled with the multitude of keys on the small key-ring.

"Hurry up," Alex whined, his leg hopping up and down. Jack laughed, eventually finding the key, and slotted it into the door. "Finally," the younger boy moaned, following Jack inside.

Biscuit was shut in the kitchen, as he always was during the day (he had a tendency to chew the cushions otherwise). Jack thumbed in his security code and without giving Alex time to process what was happening, grabbed his tie and pulled him closer, against the closed door.

"Come here," he growled, and connected their lips together in a heated kiss. He only spent a few seconds before he let his tongue dance across Alex's lips, eagerly running his hands down Alex's bare chest.

He let his fingers rub gently against Alex's exposed nipples, enjoying the moan that slipped past his student's lips and vibrated against his throat. He decided to go somewhere a bit more comfortable - he was fine, but Alex, being pressed against the door, probably wasn't - so he broke the kiss, grabbed Alex's tie and tugged him upstairs, stumbling a little.

Alex giggled when they tripped into Jack's bedroom, and allowed Jack to lead him down onto the bed. "I'm glad you told me to keep the tie on," he laughed, opening his legs so Jack could settle in between them.

Jack nipped at Alex's collarbone in reply, his tongue darting out and his teeth grazing over the sensitive skin there. Alex moaned and bucked his hips upwards, desperate for friction. "Fuck me," he gasped, and whether that was an invitation or just a phrase, Jack wasn't entirely sure.

"Maybe later," he replied, deeming it safe for either situation. He moved down Alex's body, sucking over his nipple, and then kissed a line down to the waistline of his trousers. "Okay?" he asked, his hand resting over the zipper. He thought he saw a flash of panic in Alex's eyes but he was sure that he must have been imagining it, because the next second, the boy was grinning and nodding enthusiastically.

~~~

Hey guys! This would have been up a little earlier today but my dog had a seizure and had to go to the vet's! :( she's alright now but we're not quite sure what's up with her so she's had a blood sample taken and hopefully it's not anything too serious! xxx