CHAPTER 21

Kate's pov

I laid Nora on the ground, I put my head on her chest there was no heartbeats. I centred my hand on the middle of her chest and started preforming cpr.

"Blaze! I need help" I yelled, Blaze came running along with her mates. I kept going hoping I'd get a pulse.

"She's not breathing..." I whispered, I few minutes later I started losing hope and I couldn't do it, my arms were too weak. I felt someone pull me away and Dumitra kneeled next to Nora. Blaze's arms wrapped around me, I couldn't look. If she dies, I'll kill myself, because it's my fault, if only I accepted her. If only I gave her a chance...

"I got a pulse!" Dumitra yelled, I quickly went next to her and held Nora's head on my lap.

"Nora honey can you hear me?" Dumitra asked her, a small cough left her throat and I sighed in relief. Tears of joy left my eyes as I pulled her closer to me.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, she sat up and I pulled her on my lap and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry for what I said, I do want you Nora" she wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around her waist.

"It's okay..." Her hands gently caressed my face whipping the tears. I kissed her hand and held it in mine.

"I'm willing to try for you if you'll accept me" I said with a small smile.

"Awwwwn who's this?" A woman who looked like Meave but more feminine and much shorter said.

"This is my best friend Kate, she saved me and Kaden" Blaze said smiling, I stood up and helped Nora on her feet.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand,

"She's fine" she whispered to Blaze with a wink, I cleared my throat embarrassed a little but gave her a small smile .

"Everyone is looking for Eric, he's nowhere to be found. Alan and his son were taken to the pack and we're waiting for your orders" a taller woman said to Dumitra.

"Thank you Alex, Blaze will decide what she wants to do with them and we're here to comply" Dumitra replied, Eric was the only one left that could bring us trouble and we have to catch him before he does anything stupid.

Blaze pov

We were waiting for the elders to come to the castle to meet with Meave and Dumitra for the case of Alan and his son.

Three elders wearing long black capes walked in, I was sitting on Dumitra's left while Meave sat on her right. I was holding Kaden in arms.

"Your majesty" the man in the middle said as they all bowed to her.

"I would like to know why I am forbidden from killing Alan and his son?" She went straight to the subject not wasting anytime.

"Your majesty, it seems like Alpha Alan is not in the right mind, he has been diagnosed with psychosis so we can not give you the right to kill someone who isn't sane" he explained,

"He was the reason my son died! He was the reason a prince and a heir of my throne died and he deserves to die!" She stood up, they all didn't dare look her in the eyes, they just kept their head down and tried to seem unfazed with her while we all can smell their fear.

"I am sorry your majesty but we can't let you kill him..." He started, Dumitra sat back on her seat.

"...if Alpha Alan and his son, die, trouble will come your way and I don't think you'd want that" he finished, Meave stood up and walked slowly towards him making him shake in his pants.

"Are you threatening the queen?" She said making him take a step back.

"Goddess forbid I ain't, I just don't want trouble between our two species" he said with innocent smile.

"If Aron is sane then he should be punished right? Well then my verdict will be death to the son while the father awaits in the cells until I decide what to do with him. If you disagree then this means war. This meeting is over" Dumitra said standing up and stomed out of the room with me and Meave behind her.

"I can't believe this Meave, I know Eric has something to do with this." Said Dumitra in frustration, she paced around the room.

"Alex is in charge of them so we won't worry about them running away." Meave tried to reassure her, I mean at least Aron will die. Alan will be taken care of later.

"He didn't say anything about hurting him" I said, they gave me a questioning look.

"He said if Alan and his son die you'll be in trouble he didn't mention torturing him" I explained, Dumitra smile and walked towards grabbing my face and kissed me.

"Smart girl" she said then left quickly. Meave smiled and winked at me then followed after Dumitra. I love being praised.

-

"You can't hurt me, you're not allowed to" Aron said laughing, I was standing behind Meave. She smiled and handed me a metal bat.

"Here you go baby, have fun" she kissed my cheek and left the room.

"They left you here alone, aren't you scared I'll unlock the chains and kill you?" He pulled on the chains, he was hanged just like his father did to Nora and Kate. I didn't flinch I just smiled. I walked towards the table and pulled a spikey chain made out of silver and wrapped it around the bat.

I swing the bat as hard as I can hit him in the knees breaking his legs, he screamed so loud. Ah yes music to my ears. I didn't even bother to say anything, I swing my bat again hitting on the side, with the silver his wounds won't heal, so the harder I hit the more blood splashed on me and the louder he screamed.

I grabbed something that is very dear to me, Kate's sword, she gave it to me to use. He laid there watching me in horror, I was so excited. I felt the soft metal against my fingers and smiled. I swing the sword cutting one of his legs, then the other. The chains were holding him by the wrists and neck so if I cut his arms hell hang to death.

"Say bye Aron" I whispered, I chopped his right arm and then his left. He was hanging from the neck, I watch as he struggled to talk and breathe, and smiled in satisfaction when the life left his eyes. Now, we wait for the right moment to kill the father.

***************************
The book is almost over, but their will be a sequel about Kaden.

-S