TWO

Dedicated to my best friend slash girlfriend slash positive influence who introduced ME to the world of wattpad>>  @trippingGurl :)

-----------

Coraline

Graduation day. The day I was waiting for since my entire lifetime. Today, all of us, graduates will be sent to the world of humans, will work to preserve, protect, rejuvenate and refurbish any earthly life.

In this day, each of us will choose a calling. Yes! Choose. Skippers don't have the power to choose because of a controversial reason. But us, healers choose according to what we really want and not only would be in a field because our aptitude passed.

But in my case, I have to be a plantae healer because both my parents, Desmond and Emery Crete, are both plantae healers. They aren't the real reason though, it's totally my choice because I extravagantly love plants. Maybe it runs in the blood.

Unlike the skippers, healers have families. Skippers only live by partners assigned. Didn't have the right to love, to have parents, to have a home. On the contrary, us healers enjoy those pampering things.

The skip students  even don't know what is in the world outside. The appropriate word is, ignorant. They are blind of whatever their work might be. And that's what we healers are preventing.

Skippers, ironic from their name, are life enders. Simply killers, assassins, slaughterers, mercenaries and punishers.

That's the rampant reason why we are at war, secretly.

The main aim of healing students is to be stronger.

Stronger and more powerful than the skippers.

Unlike the skips, we are the competitive one.

We believe that the winner ensa up victorious and the loser will end up with nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Due to the fact that, in the world of humans,

Survival is unsure while only death is certain.

And this time, we will be celebrating our annual choosing exercises.

------------------------

I am wearing my formal ceremonial dress in gray matched with my combat boots on the way to the holy ground of THE FAMILY.

That is the name of the community we have. We are a family. We have members who treat each one as a bloodline. A privilege restricted from skippers.

When I was about to enter the huge dome, I saw Craig. Prince Craig. The most privileged and powerful student in the Family. That isn't a question since, soon enough, he will take over the throne of King Clio. Clio Cornelius. and who will be   his queen? Make me a laughable, but he's desire was always, me.

But that's a heck of a thought right? Not a chance. He's a prince and I'm just plain me.

His perfectly shaped bloody red lips, matching with his expressively tantalizing ash gray eyes and his godlike well sculptured masculine body never fit my radical imperfection.

Hey! He caught my attention.

I stared ay him curiously. Trying to figure out if I was the one he was checking out.

I said hey, Cora. He repeated.

I freezed for a while. The idea that he called me was pinching.

Uuh... H-hi! I responded and hurried to the dome.

After a step and a half, I felt a hot squeeze at the back of my hand. I turned around. Craig pulled my body and I was almost against his after pulling.