From Robbery to Suicide

"This man needs to be stopped!" said the detective. "Calm down." replied his partner. "How? These robberies are popping up all over town, causing people to commit suicide, and with not even a picture of the criminal. All we have to go off of is giant footprints, huge puddles of blood, and property damage." said Det.Ramser. "Yes, I know." said Det.Drives calmly. "I'm sorry. It's just that when mass suicide is a result of someone's actions you know that it is serious." said Det.Ramser, a little calmer now. "So anything different happen this time?" asked Det.Drives. "No. Not really. Someone lost something meaningful to them, called the police, got depressed, then committed suicide." Det.Ramser said. Just then another detective walked in. "The DNA analysis of the blood samples didn't show anyone in the database. However, we were able to find that their was an uncanny amount of metal in the blood. All blood has iron, but not only was there more metal than expected, there was more than just iron. Steel, tunxtin, tin, titanium, and even several unidentified metals." he said. "I don't know what to do with this information, but it's still helpful non the less." replied Det.Ramser.