𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 (2)

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣...

While looking for him through the large crowd, many people wanted to take pictures with her. She'd quickly make a pose with them and then go back to looking for the fox-eyed boy.

'Dammit, I should've changed out of this dress.' She thought.

Just her luck, she found Suna with his teammates, they were about to leave when she suddenly called out for him.

"Suna!"

Her calling out his name caught his attention, he immediately looked over to the direction of where the voice came from and he suddenly felt a surge of happiness within him.

He became speechless when he noticed that she was still wearing the red dress. He quickly approached her, forgetting about his teammates.

She hugged the boy and he hugged her back.

"Suna... Thank you so much for coming to watch me dance." She said, nuzzling her head on his chest.

"Of course, I told you I wouldn't miss it." He smiled, hugging her tighter.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Suna remembered that his teammates were still there.

They broke away from the hug and faced his teammates. When (Y/n) saw them, she her smile got wider and she approached them with Suna trailing behind her.

"You guys! Thank you so much for coming!" She said.

They did a group hug and everyone complimented her excellent performance.

The captain then observed Suna, it seemed like he wanted some time alone with (Y/n), and so he made it happen.

"Anyway, I think we should leave now. Remember, we still have something to plan later..." Kita-san said.

"We do?" Atsumu asked.

"Yes, come on now. You can stay with (Y/n) if you like, Suna." Kita said, giving Suna a smile.

Suna immediately noticed what the captain was trying to do and gave him a smile of thanks.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." He said, waving goodbye to his teammates.

After his teammates left, he then faced (Y/n) who was smiling.

"I miss hanging out with you, you know." He said as they started walking around the area, not knowing where they were going.

"I miss spending time with you too, Suna. I'm sorry we haven't hung out for weeks." She apologized, she thought the boy was mad at her for not having time for him.

"Don't be, I understand. I'm so happy for you, your dream of getting the lead role finally came true. You were amazing out there." He said in a calm tone, clearly not mad at her.

"T-Thanks..." She blushed, quickly hiding her face to make sure the boy doesn't see it.

"So does this mean we're going back to the usual? I get to see you dance again in that small storage room?" He asked, hoping for her to give him a nice answer.

"Yes, Suna. We can finally hang out again, the show is done and I can't wait to dance hip-hop again!" She said with relief.

"Yeah, you still have a lot of dances to teach me." He chuckled.

"Yep, of course I wouldn't forget that... So, what were you doing in the past weeks?" She changed the subject.

"While you were busy dancing, I was busy with volleyball. Had some practice matches with different teams. Regionals are getting near, need to get in perfect shape." He explained.