𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

*𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓*

Its been two going on three months since I dropped my first song

Its been two going on three months since I dropped my first song. People still send me positive dm's and stuff about it. Other things too, but mainly the song. All of that inspired me to go back to the studio and make other songs. Im pretty good at this. I think I can start to say that im finding my passion and im truly happy. I got the love of my life, Jayda, India, and Chloe, Aka the three headaches and the rest of the gang. With they annoying asses. As I continue to work on music. I found myself enjoying modeling, like being a clothing brand ambassador, modeling wigs, just the whole nine yards for that, doing youtube, i have a personal channel and one with Hakeem. I just been making money and enjoying life while doing so. Everything is amazing right now but I learned a couple months ago that everything can change in a blink of an eye. So im taking in all the good times.

"Hakeem" I said standing over him as he played the game. "Yes?" He said pausing the game looking at me. "Can we get a doggggg" I said sitting down next to him. "You asked if we could get a dog about 50 times today, no" He said making me hug him. "Pleaseeeeee" I say continuing the hug. "We gon see Ariana" He said rolling his eyes and unpausing the game. "Ok" I getting up and walking away happily.

Oh also friends. I forgot to tell yall that me and Hakeem moved in with each other.

*𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓*

I woke up this morning it was like 8 in the morning. I put my arm on Hakeems side of the mattress and I didn't feel anything. I got up and looked around the room while rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked at the end of the bed and saw flowers. 'awww' I said to myself.

 'awww' I said to myself

"Aww" I repeated grabbing the flowers and a note dropped from them so I picked it up and read it. It said "Good morning baby I'll be home soon"

That was so sweet of him. I kept looking at the flowers because to me they were so beautiful. He does stuff like this and then wonders why im so stuck on him. Then I started to feel nauseous so I ran into our master bathroom and threw up. Pause friends. Because I know we all thinking the same things. This has been going on for about 4 weeks now. So im actually very very very very scared of the results. Thats why im hiding it from everybody. Also because Im not sure if Hakeem even wants kids. I haven't even told the girls. I know they'll find out eventually though.