Breach

After receiving a message from Knowwhere, small ships were launched out into the galaxy to get to the head of the Celestial.

It took lots of work to kill that thing but now, miners harvested everything they could from its skull.

You walked out of the ship after Ronan and Nebula, smirking.

"Ronan the Accuser!" A Kylosian man said, holding two knives in his hands.

"You are the one who transmitted the message?" Ronan asked

"You killed my wife! You killed my daughter!" The man said, anger and pain on his face

Ships flew overhead, causing both you and Nebula to look up. "It is Gamora!" Nebula said. "She is escaping with the Orb!"

You ordered your men to get back in the ship and start it up while Ronan looked to you. "Retrieve the Orb."

The ship lifted off the ground and soon was chasing after the three ships Gamora had with her new crew. "The stone is in the furthest pod." You said. "Bring it down!"

Shot after shot was fired and each one was missed. One of your pilots was tricked and the ship exploded. Idiots, all of them.

Another pod that was flying alongside Gamora crashed into the ship beside you, sending it up in flames. It happened again with the ship on your other side.

With the pods they were using being nearly indestructible, they could crash into ship after ship and would still be fully functional.

Sick of your ships getting destroyed, you groan. "Trap her!"

Three ships cornered Gamora against the side of the skull. You watched on, impatient and angered with your niece.

When she managed to escape the trap, you grew angry again, especially when she flew out of Knowhere.

"After her!"

So, you and your ships chased after her and her pod, still firing your weapons and everything, the stars now surrounding you.

"You are a disappointment, sister." Nebula said from her seat. "Out of all our siblings, I hated you least."

"Nebula, please. If Ronan gets this stone, he'll kill us all." Gamora said over the radio

"Not all." You said, speaking into the radio. "You will already be dead. In my thousands of years of life, I've never been more disappointed, Gamora. Take the shot, Nebula."

And so, she fired and Gamora's pod exploded. While you loved your nieces with your entire heart, you were to blinded by anger to realize what you had just done.

You stared at her body, floating in space with the glass and parts of her pod floating around her. The stars lit her up and she glowed, showing her beauty.

Hovering over the Orb, the object was soon brought into the ship and flew back into the skull of the Celestial.

"Ronan. It is done." You said

You never though you'd have to kill a child you had raised since you took her from her home planet. You did love her just as you loved Nebula.

But you hadn't felt like this in centuries. You didn't remember this feeling of guilt until you saw her body. You lowered your head in shame, sitting down and sighing.

-

Now back on Ronan's mothership, you stood behind him, Nebula beside you as he spoke to the holograph before you.

"The Orb is in my possession." He said. "As I promised."

"Bring it to me." Thanos said

"Yes, that was our agreement. Bring you the Orb and you will destroy Xandar for me. However, now that I know it contains an infinity stone, I wonder what use I have for you." Ronan said, shocking you

"Boy, I would reconsider your current course." Thanos warns as Ronan opened the Orb, revealing the stone of Power.

Ronan seemed entranced but the infinity stone, and you admit, so were you. The purple glow was bright and the stone lay there, as if calling you to take it.

"Master! You cannot. Thanos is the most powerful being on the universe." Korath warns

"Not anymore."

Then, Ronan reached and grabbed the stone with his bare hand, roaring. Purple energy flooded the ship and the Kree began to glow purple.

Your eyes turned orange as you took a step forward and watched Ronan implant the stone into his hammer. "You call me 'boy'! I will unfurl 1,000 years of Kree justice unto Xandar, and burn it to its core!" He roared with purple eyes. "Then, Thanos, I am coming for you."

With that, the holograph disappeared.

"After Xandar, you're going to kill my father?" Nebula asks

"You dare to oppose me?" Ronan asks

"You see what he had turned me into. If you kill him, I will help you destroy a thousand planets." Nebula answered while you remained silent.

-

Flying into Xandar's atmosphere, you marched towards Ronan. "A fleet approaches. They appear to be Ravagers."

Two large energy sources were fired at the ship and a large shield exploded, blocking your sight from advancing further. When it cleared, you paled, watching the last of the fleet dive.

"All pilots, dive! They're beneath us!" Nebula said

Ships were launch from your own as the battle truly began. Using your mind, you floated up into the air, looking down at Xandar.

"They are more resourceful then I thought..." you said. "Humans aren't the only race that have progressed beyond belief."

"Can we beat them?" Nebula asked from below you

"That is something I do not know, my darling." You reply, listening to the gunfire

They repeatedly shot at your ships, not causing any casualties. They just wanted to get the Mothership down...

"Forward thrust, now!" You order loudly

You watched the explosions of ships on your side and on Gamora's. That's when you saw the Nova Corps actually helping Gamora and the Ravagers.

That's when one of their ships got inside and shot at many of your men, killing them. Soon, the gunfire went silent as you floated down to the ground, fire swarming in your hands as your eyes went orange.

"The starboard kern has been breached. We have been boarded!" Nebula informs Ronan

"Continue our approach." Ronan said

"But the Nova Corps have engaged." You hiss

"None of that will matter when we reach the surface." Ronan said

"Seal security doors!" You order. "Now! Get out of our way!"

You and Nebula storm out, the door behind you shutting. Now, you could not see or know what was going on outside. But your focus, and Nebula's, was on those who breached the ship.

-