Vilestown Pt. 1

You sat on an old chair that you had ended up taking from your Grandparents' home when they passed away.

Well, passed away was too nice of a word.

They were left to die. They were getting too old and honestly, you didn't feel like taking care of them anymore.

The red color had long since faded to a strange hue of what it once was. Still, it was pretty comfortable. And you didn't even sit on it right. You sat on it sideways, your legs hanging off the side and your head resting in the arm.

However, this wasn't you. Not the you that has been you. This was a different you. A much more bored version of you.

You had dark bags under your eyes though it looked more like you were wearing makeup. Your hair was an absolute mess. Your clothes were darker than what you usually wore and they were all wrinkled.

You had a chain that reached from your belt to your pocket where you had your timepiece. Another thing you had taken from your elderly grandfather. Your eyes were still two different shades, but your left eye was brighter rather than your right.

???: Oh, Baboo~

You groaned at the nickname. You found yourself looking at the woman who was apporching your "throne".

Y/N: What do you want, Berserk?

The girl smiled when you said her name.

Berserk: You sound more happy today.

She then walked all the way to your chair where she took a seat in your lap

Berserk: Are you happy to see me?

You suddenly stood up, causing her to fall to the ground. You walked over to the fridge and opened it. You then pulled out the carton of milk that was two days from going bad.

Y/N: I'm not in the mood for games.

Berserk was immediately back on her feet. She crossed her arms as she pouted.

Berserk: You're no fun.

Y/N: Hurry up and talk before I show you how one can leave a place through a wall.

Berserk shivered at the threat. However, she smiled widely. The thought of you touching her, it made her wild.

Berserk: Promise?

You rolled your eyes and started to drink from the gallon. You wiped your mouth.

Y/N: Did you ever look into that club that Ace had?

Berserk: Oh, that thing? I threw it away.

Y/N: What?!

You were suddenly in front of her in a blink of an eye. You grabbed her by her collar and lifted her into the air.