Part 1

It was a normal day in my life. I was early i up today because I have work, I don't have the best job, but it was great. I job on a little sweet cafe in London, my boss is....well what shall I say....bossy? When I first met him, he was sweet but now he is kind of mean. But enough of that I just need the money like I can pay for the apartment bill and all of that.

It wasn't many people in here right now just a old man that read the newspaper and a hound lady that do work on her laptop.

I heard the bell from the door which means someone come in the door. When I look up my eyes got catch of some dark brown eyes that was stared me right in my soul.

"Hello" The young man said to me.

"H-hey" was the only thing that I could get out of me mouth.

I my corner of my eye i Can se my boss really nervous.
"No, no, no! I'm so sorry Mr. Holland she is new" my boss said. New? Am not new? I thought to myself.

"It's okay, we all have been there" The man with the beautiful eyes said. He didn't take his eyes off of me.

"Chloe aren't you gone help our guest?" My boss said.

"Yes I am so sorry. What can I get you Mr. Holland?" I said.

"A coffee plz darling" he said with a small smile  on his face.

"Just a normal coffee or black coffee, coffee latte?" I said to him.

"Surprise me, darling" I blush when he called me darling, it was like he was doing something to me whit his calm sweet voice.

Some minutes after I was done with the coffee. I walked to him and give home the coffee. He handed me the money. I was about to hended him the change back he cut be off and said "keep the change, darling"
"I can't that sir that to much" I said
"Ofc, you can. You have been so kind to me to me, you deserves it" he said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks, sir" I said
"Plz call me Tom" he said with the sweet voice.
" CHLOE! WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING, STOP BOTHERING THAT MAN!" My boss scream at me.
"I'm sorry boss, I will get back to work" I said with my head down.

I watched Tom and my boss walk in to my boss office. I was thinking....what will a so fancy man do her in this little caffe?

TOM'S POV
" Mr. Black (Chloe's boss) I want her to work for me." I said to the awful boss.

"Okey, Mr. Holland you can just take her. By it's one thing you need to know...she can be a little stubborn. But if you want her she is yours." Mr, Black said.

«Good, i want her to come with me now!» I said specific.
" okey, I will get her now" Mr. Black said.
2 minutes later Chloe walked in.

"Hello Miss Carson" I said to her.
"It's just Chloe and how can you my last name?" She said a little scared.

"I have talked to your boss a lot. Chloe I want you to work for me." I said to her, and you could see confused in her face.

"Me? Why do you want me?"  She said.
"Chloe I want you to work for me because...I have try to find you a long time now." I said and you could see that se was a little scared and nervous.
"Okey, so when you was 17 you where on a holiday with your family, you guys was in Hellas. Well I was there to....when I saw you it was like the sky fell down. You were the prettiest girl I have ever seen I thought to myself. But one the I couldn't find you and after that I was so desperate to find you again, and her we are. When I saw you standing in the coffee shop I just relied that I need." I said

Back to Chloe's pov

I was so confused. Why dose he want from me?
"I'm sorry. You are stranding her an try to tell me that you want me to work for you, because you saw me on a holiday and couldn't stop think about me? So what you are saying is that you literally is in love with me and want me to be by your side? I'm I right?" I said trying to understand him.
"Yes, that's what I'm trying to say." Tom said.
"I'm really sorry but diss just don't make sense" I said to him.
" I know this is a little confusing but it will make sense when you know the whole history, but I can't tell you that now, I'm sorry" Tom said.
"I'm sorry but am not gonna come with you!" I said right into his face.
"Great, then I guess we will take this the hard way." Tom said will open the door and one big man come inside the office and trow me over his shoulder and walk out of the coffee shop and take me in the black car where Tom was sitting.
"I'm sorry darling. I'm not gone hurt you I just want you to give me a chance" he said with a smile on his face.