-Prologue-

Hi everyone!! Before the story begins. I'd like to say a few things; 

First off this is the first story I've posted on here, so any criticism or feedback is welcomed! 

Second, I wrote this because people sleep on Glamrock Bonnie. We all love Freddy, but where's the love for Bonnie? He deserves love too.  Anyway, I hope at least some people feel the same way I do.

Third, the reason why the person I drew for the cover is wearing a hood which is covering their face is because I wanted to let the reader (you) decide what your character looks like for yourself! So you can imagine the person in your place if you'd like 

Also...I might draw a picture for each chapter instead of finding a picture on the internet. maybe

Anyways I'm done with the short author's note, so onto the story!!

Before Gregory came into the story, Y/N worked as a mechanic for the company. While working she befriended the animatronics whenever she was working on them in parts and service. She grew close to one animatronic in particular, that being Bonnie. She and Bonnie goofed off together in the bowling alley often. Bonnie taught char how to bowl since she was terrible at it and how to play the electric guitar which involved a few moments where they were intimate with each other (not in that way)

In a few months they had become extremely close and the other animatronics often teased the both of them, while Bonnie and Y/N denied that anything was going on between them, despite the things they had gone through together.

One day when char had to go to the pizza plex for the animatronics' weekly checkup, she decided that she would suck it up and tell Bonnie the truth, but when she walked into work that day, she noticed the animatronics were acting differently than usual. The vibe of the restaurant was putting Y/N off and she had a bad feeling settling in her stomach. It scared Y/N quite a bit because they weren't programmed to act unfriendly or violent better yet. When she went to visit Bonnie's green room, she noticed that he was missing. She began to worry, and the sickening feeling in her stomach got worse.

She ran to Freddy's room as he was the only one who was acting normally, and they were best friends as well. They both went to Chica and Roxy's rooms to ask if they'd seen Bonnie, but Roxy wasn't any help at all. As soon as Y/N stepped into her room to ask where Bonnie was, Roxy just shoved her back out and told both her and Freddy to get lost. Then she turned around and the door slammed behind her. Y/N stared at Roxy's door and then back at Freddy.

"That's strange..." Y/N thought. "She's acting more rude and brash than normal."

Freddy snapped Y/N out of her thoughts when he recommended that they go ask Chica next. Y/N smiled at him in agreement and they both walked over to Chica's green room. Y/N went in and greeted the white chicken. She reciprocated the greeting, but she didn't seem like herself. Y/N and Freddy both noticed this and Y/N cautiously asked Chica if she had seen Bonnie. Chica perked up and she matter of factly stated that she had seen Bonnie go into Gator Golf. Y/N froze and she turned back to Freddy giving him a nervous look. She thanked Chica and she and Freddy rushed out of the room and went straight over to Monty's golf course.

When they passed Monty's room though, it was locked and the window that displayed his room was pitch black and from inside they could hear crashing and banging noises. After walking away from Monty's room, Freddy started to grow concerned along with Y/N. The two of them sprinted over to Monty's golf course, avoiding all the annoying security bots sprawled throughout the plex. As they ran, they both noticed that the plex was quite empty and in her head, Y/N wondered where all the employees were.