Chapter One

Chapter One

Y/N's P.O.V

It was just another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. I was working my shift that day while a big performance was going on and the glamrocks were putting on a show for the kids and adults. The stars of the show weren't on stage yet, but the crowd was cheering nonetheless. I was hiding behind the stage monitoring the event making sure everything went smoothly. As if the past was mocking me, I suddenly remembered the times where I anxiously waited for Bonnie to walk onto the stage rocking out on the bass guitar, watching his face light up with a smile as he jammed out with his buddy Freddy. But now that was just a distant memory in her head. It had been six months since Bonnie had been gone and she missed him every day, but I usually pushed my feelings to the back of my mind, not wanting them to get in the way of what was important.

I wish I knew where they put him after Freddy and I left Monty's Golf Course. I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard the cheers from the crowd get louder. Freddy and his crew were sauntering onto the stage smiling and waving at the crowd. Monty and Roxy always enjoyed the spotlight as they basked in the crowd's praise. Monty started playing his bass while Roxy grabbed the cord for her keytar and twirled it to be dramatic for the crowd and then she plugged it into the side of her instrument. Then she smiled a toothy grin and began playing. Chica, being a little airheaded, went to play her guitar but it wasn't in her hands. She laughed and picked it up from the stand and began to play it along with her other band mates. Freddy then grabbed his mic from the stand and started to sing along with the instrumentals of the song.

 Freddy was the center of attention as always and he did his job well because he shone in the spotlight along with his other friends. I was standing backstage watching them rock out. I smiled to myself and slightly danced along to the music. I closed my eyes and rocked my head to the music but in the middle of the song I heard a clang of metal hit the stage. I opened my eyes quickly and I saw my friend on the ground. The other glamrocks stopped playing and Chica ran to him along with Roxy and they both helped Freddy to his feet. I knew I was supposed to stay backstage but this was an emergency. I ran out onto the stage with the metal animatronic lifter and put Freddy onto it. It was hard to push because Freddy is two feet taller than I am and is super heavy, but Monty helped me push him to the back of the stage. Monty wheeled him behind the stage and I turned away from Freddy to wearily thank him while he walked away and waved his hand in a dismissive manner. Once Monty was gone, I turned back to Freddy only for a maintenance worker to come up from behind me and bombard me with a million questions.

After I sorted that out I finally turned to Freddy and patted his arm.

"Okay buddy let's go get you fixed up." And with that, Freddy and I headed to the basement to parts and service. I set Freddy in the chair and sat on my stool so I could reach him easily. I tied my hair back and rolled up the sleeves of my uniform and got to work.

After an hour of fixing him up I set him on lower power mode as a precaution. I then got down from my stool, and brushed my hands together. The robot arm that was helping me moved away from Freddy and a voice came onto the overhead speaker. Good Job. You have successfully updated Freddy. Now exit the safety cylinder and head to the computer to complete the update. "Alrighty then." I said to myself and I got out of the tube and walked over to the computer. After clicking a few things, I signed off of the computer and walked over to my best friend.

"Alright buddy let's get you back to your room to rest." I said  It took a few minutes to wheel Freddy to his room because the place was so big (and Freddy was kind of heavy) but I managed to get him to his green room. When we finally arrived I placed Freddy comfortably in his chair in front of the large mirror on his desk. I gave him a small pat and booped him on the nose. I smiled and walked out his room with a wave.

"See you later buddy! Gotta go do my night guard shift now" I sighed and walked out, the metal door closing behind me 

A/N: Thank you for reading! If you read this please comment tell me what you think so far! More is on the way-