🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴

"This town sucks." Hannah Miller grumbled playing with the food on her plate "I have no friends, and there's nothing to do around here"

"Come on Hannah-"

The girl cut her mother off, "Save it Mum. We've been here a week and I've made literally no friends."

"It just takes time honey, I know your dad and I divorcing was hard on you but I'm trying my best. I think moving here will be good for the both of us" Summer Miller gave her daughter a tight lipped smile as she took her hand from across the table

"Yeah whatever"

---

The afternoon breeze blew Hannah's blonde hair around whilst she sat on the porch swing with a book in her hand. Her brow creased as she immersed herself into the story, grasping onto the words the characters spoke, she had just started reading the fight scene between the socs and the greasers when loud voices broke the silence that had settled in Windsor lane. The girl raised her head to see three boys walking down the street, making eye contact with each other Hannah waved slightly, the brunette with long hair smiled in return. Suddenly a boy on a bike rode straight through the trio, breaking them apart, Hannah caught a glimpse of blonde hair riding off into the distance. The boys stood catching their breath as they looked amongst each other silently, "ASSHOLE!" Hannah snapped her head back to see the three boys start sprinting, they jumped over the Miller's fence and then out of sight.

Billy had turned his bike around and was pedaling full speed to chase after them. Without thinking Hannah called out "Billy!" The blonde boy's bike skidded to a stop on the other side of the fence.

"Hey cuz!" He called out to her, "long time no see huh?" Hannah stood from the swing placing her bookmark between chapter 4 in 'the outsiders'. "How have you been?" Billy asked as his cousin approached

"Pretty shit thanks for asking, how bout you?"

"Yeah. Yeah, um good"

Billy looked in the direction of where Hannah had just watched the three boys run from, then back to the boy in front of her. "Seriously. What are you doing?" He looked at his cousin, a confused look etched onto his face "What are you like some big tough guy who scares the shit out of people because he can't make friends? Or are you really more like your dad than you thought?"

"Yeah" The boy started as he dragged out his words, "I'd love to stay and get lectured, but, I've actually got to go deal with something" He spoke nervously as Hannah shook her head with a slight laugh "I'll see you at school tomorrow" The boy waved as he started pedaling down the street quickly.

AN!!

Kinda short first chapter I know, but I hope you liked it. Please don't be shy, leave a comment and a vote! :)

- Ash <3