Bonding weekend

In the morning we woke up and went downstairs, into the lab. We were in our ghost forms, our friends came over, Tucker had a stopwatch, Sam had a clipboard, and Jack had a remote. Ok the rules are simple, absolutely no cheating of any kind, whoever gets their abilities done faster, and correctly, wins. Piece of cake.

As if to prove it, I made cake. How did you do that? You know I still don't really know. Let them eat cake. I don't think that saying means what you think it means. Ok you guys, now take your place at the beginning, and 3. 2. 1. go. We started with speed. When we got done I was the fastest. Ok speed, Danny 112, Farrah wow, a new record, 130. This all being MPH.

Next we went around the room fading back and forth through the ceiling, and the walls, and back using our tangibility powers. I of course being faster, got back faster, and got to move on. Straight to being invisible. I flew around the room really quite, Danny was the only one who could see me. We went around scaring our friends, while they looked around for us. I started giggling, and soon got found.

We then went for the overshadowing part. Jack, and Tucker being our not so willing subjects. Ok, Farrah go first. My pleasure. Hi I'm Jack Frost, I'm Sam's cousin, I control winter, but somehow I'm still the hottest guy in school, my BFF is like a sister to me, and Sam's always teasing me about liking her or not, but whether I do or not, I'm in love with the most popular, prettiest girl at school, Elsa, and now thanks to Farrah we're now dating, but Farrah will always have a special place in my heart.

Ok my turn, Hi I'm Tucker don't let the PDA and glasses fool you I'm a total stud. Jack was ok with me taking over, but Tucker hated it. Ok you guys lets wrap it up. Jack says pushing a button on the remote. It brings down hoops, and lasers, we dodge the lasers pretty easily, and this time I don't even get hurt. Next popups of ghosts non specific show up and we fire at them, one of Jazz pops up, and as soon all the ghosts are gone, Danny shoots one at Jazz. Danny?!

We continue with fading through metal walls popping out from the floor. Danny falls to floor as Tucker does a mimic of him. Hi I'm Danny don't let the concussion, and bruises fool you, but I need more practice and I just got my butt beat by a girl. You mean I won?! Almost we still need the splitting yourself up one, but yeah you have so far. Yeah and I'm really proud of you, your powers, are actually working properly, I don't think you got hurt once. No not yet.

After Tucker's comment, Danny makes his part of the floor go away and he fades through the floor. I'm ok. Ok hard part, split yourself. Done and done. I say splitting myself at least once. Up above us our mom is looking at a picture of her and Danny when Danny was younger, *sighing* aw look at us, Danny and I used to be so close, where did the time go? Then there's Farrah, I'm never gonna have anytime to spend with her, its not like I can just redo her first 14 years. Sometimes I just wish I could have more time with the twins, in that bonding format.

Then the doorbell rings, Jack Fenton goes to answer the door, one of dad's minions is at the door. He came with an invite for our mother, she was gonna use this as a bonding experience for the 3 of us. Ha this is just what the Dr. ordered! Back in the lab Danny was still failing to split himself farther than just a sec head. Ug why can't I get this right?! Yeah Farrah wins. This sucks, your dad can like turn into four more of himself, you can at least make one copy of yourself, but me I've got nothing, its totally unfair!

That's what this weekend is all about, nonstop drills, no work, no distractions. No pain, on my part, you know hopefully, then soon, I can take on ghosts alone, or stand up for myself without anyone's help. Yeah but Farrah, maybe we want to help you. That's the thing, I don't want help, but I need it because, well because.... Because you want to be strong, or show that you can't be weak, that your not a broken little doll of a mess waiting to happen, that you don't think anyone's gonna clean up?

You see now I need help finishing my thought process, but its all correct! Farrah Danny?! Our mom calls. We freak out changing into our normal forms. Danny wearing his usual, and me wearing this (outfit 38) she came down shoving the invite in our face, telling us to pack our bags, that we were going to FL. The next day, Danny and were all packed and ready to go, Jazz was jealous that she had to stay and bond with "dad" instead. She read the letter a group called the Dalv. Uh oh!