3

~ 6 months later~
❗ scars warning❗

Ash

I yawn and stretch as I heard the boys downstairs talking and laughing and could smell food cooking. Looking like an absolute train wreck with my hair in my face and make up smeared I grab my mod and juice before make my way downstairs. "Morning" the boys said in unison. "Morning guys" I yawn placing my vape on the counter Ryan eyes me up with a smile playing his lips. It took me a second to realize why he was looking at me the way he was. "Is that Vinny's shirt?" Ryan asks with a smirk. I blush and relize that I'm wearing Vinny's shirt from the night before. We went swimming and Vinny let me use his shirt after I was done because other people were there and I was uncomfortable. "Yep" Ricky says waking in behide us. "Guys" I whine blushing. Chris smiles and hands me a full plate of breakfast. "Nice shirt" he remarks. I roll my eyes and accept the plate. Vinny walks down and sees me in his shirt. " Vinny you say anything I swear to god" Vinny raises a hand in surrender. "I was just gonna say it looks good" "Uh huh sure" I say shoving a forkful of eggs into my mouth. Vinny raises his eyebrows and Justin smirks. "Oh shut up you two" I grab my mod from off the counter and take a hit before blowing out a decent sized cloud. "Hes a dragon!" Ryan exclaims. "He's still learning" Justin says blowing out a huge cloud. " Okay we get it Just" Chris remarks. I went to stretch when the bottom of the shirt expsosed my ribs not realizing my scars from self harming and my step dad were still visible.

Ricky

Chris audibly gasped, Justin and Ryans eyes widend and Vinny and I both reached for the bottom of the shirt. I pull his shirt off giving the band a full visual of Ashs scars hes gotten thoroughout the years. We all saw the cigarette burns on his upper arms and shoulders , the slash marks on his back, the brusies that haven't faded from six months ago. I avert my eyes back to the boys and they're all staring in absolute shock.

Chris

Vinny shuddered as he looked over Ashs scars. I hand Ash back the shirt which he quickly puts back on and rushes back up stairs with tears and pure panic in his eyes. We all decide to give him space and do some chores around the house. I sent Justin and Ryan to the store for some more groceries and such. Vinny was up stairs in his room playing the drums. Ricky sat on a kitchen chair with a sad look on his face. "What's wrong baby?" I ask looking for a sponge so I could start wiping off the counters. "Ash went through a lot but is so trusting with us but I think we just fucked that up Chris, did you see the fear in his eyes when he rushed upstairs?" I sigh and nod sadly. " I did see it" "We fucked up Chris, big time. He was just staring to open up to us completely and we messed it up" I sigh as I start to wipe down the sink.
"Remeber how Vinny was when Justin first introduced us to him? Its the same, we just take our time with Ash and hell yeah we'll make mistakes and feel like we fucked up big time but its part of getting Ash to learn to trust us" Ricky says. "I hope so" I sigh as I plant a kiss on his forehead.

Vinny

I sigh as guilt stabbed me in the stomach as I watched Ash rush for the stairs. I take a deep breath and walk into my room and close my door before I slide down crying. I sniffle as I stand and walk over to my bed. I sink into my mattress. I inhale and I could still smell Ashs cologne he wore that night. I took a hit off my mod and exhaled a huge cloud. I make a mental decision to go and check on Ash before anyone else did. I take a deep breath and knocked on Ash's door. "Ash?" My voice cracks. "Vinny?" He sniffles. "Yeah it's me" the door clicks as he unlocks it and opens it. His eyes red and puffy and his pillow wet from tears. "I'm so sorry we didn't mean to push" I whisper, leaning sheepishly against the door. What Ash does next took me completely off guard. He hugged me tight and cried. I slowly wrap my arms around him bringing him close to my body. "Its okay." Ash being 5'2 I'm able to rest my chin on his head. I tip Ashs chin up so I could look him in the face. He leaned in so our lips were an inch from eachother. " Kiss me'' he whispered. I obliged.

Ash

Vinnys lips were an inch away from mine.  With my heart pounding I decided to whisper " kiss me" out lips instantly connected  I melted into Vinny as our breathing synced as I felt Vinnys cup my cheek before pulling away. "Ash I-" I grin and kiss him again. "Yes Vin, I like you to and I'll be your boyfriend" Vinny smiles the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. "Awwwwwww!'' I heard Justin exclaim. I felt my face heat up instantly. I hide in Vinnys chest only making the situation worse.

Justin

"I saw the whole thing! And got it on video!" I yell before booking it down the stairs to show the guys. "No!" I heard them yell in unison. "Guys look what I got on video!" I yell running up to the other members. "Awwww." They all exclaim when I show the video. Ryan smiles and congratulates them before coming up behind me to peck my cheek. "To the new couple!" Ricky exclaimed holding up his mod. "To the new couple!" Vinny smiles and hugs Ash close to his side.  "Shall we celebrate the new couple"