1 - Homework

Homework

Third Person POV
"so kacchan, are you free later today?" the greenette asks the ash-blonde haired boy. katsuki looks up from his homework that izuku and him were doing together in the classroom, his ruby red eyes piercing izuku's heart.

"yeah. why?" katsuki replies, then asks, placing down his pen.
"hmmm, no reason" izuku says with a small smile forming on his face. the greenette picking up his pencil and moving into the next question on their homework.
"what? you wanna hang out?" katsuki asks izuku, picking up his pen and moving into the next question with izuku.
"maybe~" izuku replies, tilting his head and smiling.
"yours or mine" katsuki asks, sliding his sheet to izuku to look at for help on the question.
"your house" the emerald-eyed boy responds, filling in the answer to his question, and moving his gaze to katsuki's ruby eyes. he (izuku) slowly notices a slight blush coming across his face, he looks back down at the paper to try and hide it.
"i meant dorms, but okay then." katsuki says, grabbing izuku's pencil and flipping it to the eraser side to erase part of the question izuku had attempted to answer.
"and it's not 5,304=57 x 12a, it's 5,424=57 x 12a" katsuki corrects izuku on the mathematics equation.
"oh, oops, my bad." izuku says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously while putting an awkward smile on his face. katsuki's heart goes wild, and he has no idea why. katsuki slowly notices that his face is heating up quite a bit.

he's confused, why is his heart beating is fast? why does he suddenly feel so..warm?
it's so new to him, he's never felt this before.

"i... i'm gonna use the restroom real quick, be back in a minute" katsuki says, standing up and sliding his chair back in place.
"oh, okay!" the emerald boy responds, smiling brightly as he waved goodbye to the ruby boy while he (katsuki) walks out.

• • •

katsuki stares into the mirror of the restroom, confused, and flushed.
"what the fuck was that...?" katsuki asks himself, just at a whisper while running his hands through his hair nervously. it's only a matter of time before he looks back at the mirror, and down at the sink, turning on the cold water he bends down and cups the water onto his flushed-up face. looking back up at the mirror with a watered up face he calms down. his heart feels normal again. his face, well, still a bit warm, but not noticeably flushed up.

izuku sits at his desk, waiting for the boy he's always adored. somehow, he cant bring himself to tell katsuki he adores him anymore, he doesn't want katsuki to take it the wrong way. izuku does not want to mess things up again... izuku always thinks that the past, was his fault, bullying, his fault. everything. he just feels that he could've done better, but doesn't understand that what happened, he couldn't control.

Izuku's POV
kacchan came back from the restroom, looking kind of sweaty, but the closer he got, i realized it was just water. why would he have water on his face? is he feeling alright? he sat down and moved his paper closer to him, grabbing his pen and started to write.
"kacchan?" i ask, and he lifts up his head to look at me, grunting in response to show that he's listening.
"are you feeling alright? you're all red." i ask, taking my right hand, moving his hair out of the way i put it onto his forehead to feel his temperature. he seems a bit warm, but not drastically.

"what the hell are you doing" he says, looking up at my hand, then back at me. after he said that he seemed to be burning up slowly.
"you're sweating, and burning up, we should get you home." i say, putting away our homework and putting our writing utensils onto our assigned desks.
"i'm fine, take the homework back out"
"kacchan you're really burning up, i cant just let you stay here while your temperature is so high." i respond, grabbing his grey and black bag that holds his school things, and grabbing mine, putting both my each of my shoulders.
"i don't need to go home i'm fine" kacchan insists.

"i'm taking you home kacchan, come on"
"fine"