Chapter 3

"Aish. Where did my crazy parents sit?" Baekhyun hissed, finding his parent's table.

It's been like a half an hour that Baekhyun has ever arrived inside the restaurant. Yet, he still seems lost, and the costumers seemed to be a little annoyed of him, walking around as if he's really new to a restaurant.

"Stop making me hungry." Baekhyun mumbled to a person who's peacefully eating his very delicious lunch.

Baekhyun's been craving these foods ever since he kept on walking around as he sees very delicious foods.

But before Baekhyun stepped his way on the other side, he finally found his parents whose in the middle of the place which is a bit far from Baekhyun.

They were just in the middle, idiot. Baekhyun cursed himself.

He walked towards the table confidently like a gentleman, fixing his suit and peacefully made his way on the table.

Before he could greet his parents behind, he stopped on his tracks, as his jaw dropped seeing his classmate, and to that person whom he bumped just in the morning.

Yes, Min Jiyoung.

He was already lost since he was scanning, staring and his head moved up and down seeing the beautiful lady to be so gorgeous and stunning.

"Baekhyun." his mother snapped him making him shook his head slightly and had come back from his senses,

but can't get over on how she actually look today.

"Ah, sorry." Baekhyun bowed down as he took his seat between his parents.

"Ms. Jiyoung, you look stunning today, hmm? You should take a seat." Mrs. Byun offered making Jiyoung accept the offer, and sat between her parents, which means Jiyoung and Baekhyun are just across from each other.

"Well, we guessed that both of you know each other?" Mr. Byun asked.

Both of them nodded and said, "Yes." in usion.

"There's something we want to discuss about and you both are included." Mr. Min announced.

The both are curious about it and also are wondering on why are they included into some kind of, business.

"This is going to be a good news!" Mrs. Min exclaimed making Jiyoung and Baekhyun look at each other sharing a confused look to each other.

"Since we, the Mins and the Byuns are business partners for already a long time. When both of you were young, we already decided to get you both married as soon as possible." Mrs. Byun explained as Baekhyun spat out the water inside his mouth, as Mrs. Byun angrily looks at him.

Baekhyun bowed down as an apology and wiped his mouth using a hankie, "W-what?"

"It's also a timing since the sales on Min's company is decreasing and it would be better if both of our children get married." Mr. Byun explained.

"We'll divorce you both when the sales are increasing. The wedding is within next week," Mrs. Min took a sip of water and continued saying, "And you, Baekhyun and Jiyoung will be moving in together later this afternoon."

"What?!" Jiyoung exclaimed as mixed emotions were hitting her.

"B-but mom-"

Mrs. Min looks at Jiyoung and said, "No more darling, We already signed both of your marriage contract."

As Baekhyun overheard Mrs. Min and Jiyoung's conversation, he looks at his father with a 'really-or-seriously' look.

"Dad, getting married at a young age? Are you crazy?" Baekhyun complained.

Mr. Byun shooked his head and continues to join the conversation of Mrs. Min and Jiyoung.

He heaved a sigh, fixing his suit and leaned on the back of his chair, lazily.

...

"Stupid arranged marriage." Baekhyun muttered under his breath, lying on his bed and took a last look on his very beloved room which his slept for already 14 years.

"Baekhyun, are you done?"

"Yes mom! I'm going down!"

Baekhyun went down with his luggage as the two other man were placing his things inside the car.

As it finished, Baekhyun looked at his mother as she placed both of her hands on hos cheek.

"Be a good boy."

"Moooom, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Be nice to Jiyoung, take good care of her. Make sure you would fall in love with her."

"I wont."

"Aigoo." Mrs. Byun snapped out, slightly hitting Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Goodbye Baekhyun, We'll visit you sometime." Mr. Byun said and as both of Baekhyun's parents bids him goodbye.

...

"M-mom, you know-"

"I know my dear, Jiyoung. But is it nice to be arranged to your long time cru-"

"Shut up!" Jiyoung exclaimed, cupping her red cheeks.

"Aw, look at my daughter, blushing." Mrs. Min cooed. Jiyoung immediately shooked her head, "I did not." she denied.

"Oh sure you are, Jiyoung." Mrs. Min said, chuckling as Jiyoung slightly poked her mother's shoulders.

The atmosphere between a mother and a daughter was becoming silent.

But suddenly, Jiyoung was wondering of something, making her question it.

"Mom, Why Baekhyun?" Jiyoung asked, breaking the silent atmosphere.

Mrs. Min furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Of course were business partners with the Byuns, dear."

Jiyoung slightly nodded that she now knows the reason why she's arranged to Baekhyun.

This arranged marriage is like a wish come true to her. All she wanted was to get noticed, be loved, and to get married by Baekhyun.

But sadly, everything of this was not made by true love. Maybe sometime, both of them would get used to each other.

"Jiyoung, I better go now." Mrs. Min said, standing up.

"Huh? You're going already?" Jiyoung asked as she pouts cutely.

"Well, I'll visit you here sometime." Mrs. Min said.

"But mom, I still can't get used to Baekhyun." Jiyoung exclaimed.

"You will, soon."

Jiyoung stands up and hugged her dearly mother tightly as tears escaped from her eyes.

They pulled out, while Mrs. Min wipes Jiyoung's tears.

"Goodbye, and I wish you good luck!" Mrs. Min exclaimed then bids goodbye.

Sure Jiyoung and Mrs. Min acted like it's in the drama, but it's normal. Both of them surely will miss each other.

At the same time, Jiyoung's happy that she and Baekhyun are arranged. Why happy? Of course, Jiyoung admire Baekhyun for a very long time, but never get noticed by Baekhyun.

Today, the both of them will surely get to know eachother.

That's all Jiyoung wanted.

A/N,

Sorry for the very short chapter. I'm kinda out of ideas for this chapter, and that you'll find some grammatical mistakes and punctuation mistakes.

But anyways, hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to Vote, Follow and Comment :)

Baiii