CrystalBlossom (MY oc)

Name: Crystalblossom(star)

Former name: Nessa

Clan: Thunderclan

Role: Kittypet, Apprentice, Warrior, Mentor, Deputy, and Leader.

Age: *When she met Thunderclan* 7 Moons. *When she became a warrior and Mentor* 18-20 moons. *When she became deputy* 24 moons *When she and Firestar became leader(s)* 27 moons.

Pelt color: Artic Blue, her front paws are Frost White, a quarter of her tail is Navy Ble, the tip of her ears is Daisy white, and the bottom of her neck is Peral White. She has a bunch of fur over her right eye, so It looks like she had hair over it, and the end is Lapis Blue.

Eye color: Left eye: Lapis Blue  Right Eye: Firey yellow.

Personality: Brave, Socialable, Friendly, Adventurous, Helpful, Honest, Kind-hearted, Patient, Generous, Cautious, Sharing, Hardworking, Smart, Creative, Forgiving, Direct, Protective, Gentle, Stubborn and Sneaky.

Long or short hair: Short Hair

Scars: Claw marks on her back legs, a huge one on her back, and one across her whole face.

Mate(s): Graystripe and Fireheart(star)

Best Friends: Sandpaw, Ravenpaw, Graypaw, Rusty(Firepaw), Spottedleaf, Lionheart, Willowpelt, the Elders, Goldenflower, Willowpelt, and Runningwind.

Kits: *Not until the next series* Dovekit, Peralkit, Stonekit, Honeykit, Echokit, Skykit, and Sapphirekit.