~KiriBaku~

I'm not ok..... I watched him as he drew his last breath..... his body lay in my arms....the love of my life.
  Life escapes all of us.. but it left him too soon. He was only a fucking teenager. God damn it how many time are people going to ask if I'm ok. I mean sure I lost my best friend/boyfriend. Sure he made me depend on seeing his smile everyday and only be able to calm down with his hug. And sure if he was the only person that I cared about on this god forsaken school. But now he's gone. I'm alone again. That's fine I'm used to it just being me. I'm the best. Everything is fine............I need him....
  It feels like I can't breath.... My world feels like it caving in...... I need him here.... He can help me..... tears stream down my face....... Oh right I'm alone....... I have no one else......... Kirishima is dead, Deku is gone, icy hot has family issues, dunce face is in the hospital, raccoon eyes in with dunce face and tape dispenser, and Aizawa is comforting the rest of the class.......what about me..... who cares about me......why do I have to be alone.... Maybe I am too difficult for people to deal with.... I did this to myself..... mom was right.... I am useless.
The end I guess lol I was kind of just venting