Earth: 5002 B.C. Mesopotamia

(No One's Pov)

It's been about two years since the eternals came to earth and they all seemed to be getting quite acquainted with each other. Some of them seem to have formed some very good friendships with the people in there area. And they've actually have had them move further into the forest and start building colony. Although there was one in particular who didn't really have much of an opinion. An opinion on anything really, and that would be Blagdan. It's not that he doesn't like the humans or his teammates, actually it can be said that he doesn't like them either. You never know he doesn't voice opinion, the only time you ever see him is when the Eternals are fighting a deviant and he's needed. Other than that nothing, he doesn't try to socialize with the people, he doesn't do anything with his teammates. All he actually does is just sit on the beach looking at the ocean for any gaint Deviants. That was until I he felt someone was watching him, so he turned his head and saw Sersi trying to sneak up on him.

"Chuh?"- Blagdan

Sersi started to walk closer to him and Blagdan didn't really seem to mind all that much. Honestly he just went back to watching the ocean and felt Sersi sit next to him.

"Do you like the ocean?"- Sersi

"Chuh?"- Blagdan

"That. It's called the ocean. Can you not speak? Or do you just choose not to talk to people?"- Sersi

"Chuh."- Blagdan

All Blagdan can do was tilt his head to the side. Unlike the other Eternals he's not really all that sentient, well he is it's a bit different. He knows how to walk around and stuff like that, but other things like what they're called or what they're used for he doesn't know. All he knows is fighting the Deviants so it's not that he's dumb it's more so he was never thought.

"Hm, Ajak said your name is Blagdan. Maybe I should give you a new name."- Sersi

"Chuh?"- Blagdan

"How about I call you (y/n)? Can you say (y/n)?"- Sersi

"*Shacks head*"- Blagdan

"Try it. (Y) see how my mouth is moving? Try matching them. Oh wait."- Sersi

It finally took her about to realize he doesn't necessarily have a mouth, but that didn't stop him from actually trying.

"Chuuuh.....chaa....(y-y-yyy)."- Blagdan

"Oh! Um now try (n). (N)."- Sersi

"(Nnnn)?......(y/....n)."- Blagdan

"That's right! Your name is (y/n)."- Sersi

"Your....n-n-name.....(y/n)."- (y/n)

"Well work on that."- Sersi

Timeskip

Inside the ship one of the purple Eternals named Phastos was using his abilities to do his work. Phastos abilities allows him to generate cosmic energy and manipulate it to create imagines so he can make new inventions. With him was Druig and the youngest looking of the Eternals Sprite.

"So what exactly do we have on the board today?"- Druig

"Well these guys are still pretty primitive. So maybe we can get them something a little bit more advanced."- Phastos

"You know if we give them stuff like we have it'll just freak them out."- Sprite

"She's right, maybe we can try something simple like a spaceship."- Druig

"Very funny."- Phastos

"Sorry sorry. I know I'm late I'm sorry."- Sersi

"Your fine we're just uh.....um. *clears throat* Sersi."- Phastos