getting out and into the new world

after winter finished the tutorial with the beeps and bops he saw a bright light that blinded him and made him fall to the ground on his back.when he opened his eyes he saw that he was in the nurse in the school.That meant that he was back winter was so happy that he nearly missed the other person in the room. winter look at the girl and recognized her as moon. she seemed so happy to see him which was a little strange.

                                                                             before winter's awakening

moon was still upset that winter was injured the fact that Qibli cheated in the rap battle was unfair. Qibli was so desperate to win moon's heart that he would have killed winter, but since winter was his best friend he didn't. the next day after winter and qibli's rap battle there were tryout for the positioning of the mid-fight masses people that everyone was exited and forgot winter. moon was still surprised when clay got the role of whitty and that peril got the role of carol.the next day after the tryouts the teachers announced that moon was the new Sarvente but that no one qualified for ruv's role. moon always visited winter so after the announcement she went to the nurse, but when she got there she saw winter looking around and she was so happy he was okay.

winter saw moon an his heart melted when he saw her face full of joy. Moon then rushed over and hugged winter while acting like kinkajou sending excitement everywhere as she kept saying, Your okay, Your okay.Winter then ask what are you talking about of course i am okay nothing ever happened to me.moon looked confused and said, You don't remember?, and winter responded, remember what. moon looked a little shocked but recovered soon and she said, I am talking about the rap battle that you had with qibli. What rap battle winter said. and then moon expianed all about the challenge qibli made and how he cheated by sending a high electricity spark that knock winter out cold for 2 days and how he has been bragging about defeating the best rapper in the school.winter then got up and asked moon what she was talking about. Don't you remember this is a school for rap battlers like us. Huh guess it slipped my mind winter lied for he had no idea what moon was talking about. alright i do believe it is time for a rematch winter said. wait what song did we sing? winter asked moon. you guys sang the annoying song of the tricky songs, expurgation. Oh ok that one cool, and then winter walked to qibli and said, well, well, well, looks like you didn't win at all.