Luisa X fem!Reader Smut

HELLOOOO
This is for ofpantano1116
Enjoy!
F/F = Favourite Food

Y/N POV
I was walking around town, looking for Luisa, we were going to have a picnic together, I work at the bakery so I could just make sweets for us
I carried a basket in which consisted of Bread, Buñuelos and F/F.
As I was walking to the Casita, I found some beautiful flowers 'Luisa would love these!' I thought to myself I soon bought them and was ready. I knocked on the door, soon to be greeted by Luisa "hello!" I say, kissing Luisa on the cheeks "hello Y/N! Ready?" She asks, I nod my head with a small smile "oh! And here!" I say smiling, giving her the flowers "Y/N! These are beautiful! Thank you!" She says, hugging me, I just simply giggle "so how has everything been?" I ask, trying to make some conversation "same thing just a new day" Luisa says with a bland expression "just chores, the highlights of my days is when I get to see you" she says, smiling down at me, I giggle and hold her hand "how have you been?" Luisa asks, still walking to the hill "just like you, everything the same, I've been wanting to do something new, you know? Something I have never done" I say thoughtfully, Luisa hummed in response. We soon make our way to the top of the hill, where a tree was placed on top, I pull out a blanket and put it in the soft grass, sitting down, Luisa doing the same, I open up the basket and place the food down "Wow these look really good Y/N!" Luisa says, leaning against the tree "well of course! I made them with love, silly!" I say, giving her a peck on the lips.
After eating and talking for a bit, the sun starts to set "hey do you want to sleep at my place tonight?" Luisa asks, blushing "yea sure! As long as I'm not a burden" I say "of course not!" Luisa says picking me up, bridal style
I blush at her antics. After a few minutes we make our way to casita "hey Luisa! You missed dinner, where have you been?" Julieta asks "don't worry mom, I was with Y/N" Luisa says smiling "ok then" julieta says, washing the dishes "goodnight!" She says "night mom!" Luisa says grabbing my hand and taking me to her room.
We lay down on the bed, talking about random things, I start reading a book while sitting in between Luisa's legs (not sexualy- yet 👀)
I continue reading until I feel Luisa's hand brush against my thigh
I stop reading for a bit, as my face goes red, I soon keep reading trying to ignore it, until her hand goes up more, closer to my woman hood.
I close the book and then over to look at Luisa, my legs around her waist, I look at her with a smirk.
"What do you think your doing?" I ask looking at her with my eyebrow raised
"What does it look like?" Luisa asked, putting her hand on my ass
I kiss her, her doing the same, we stay like that for a few seconds, then letting go for air, soon it becomes a makeout session.
Luisa slips her tongue in, exploring every inch of my mouth
I do the same
We soon let go, breathing for air. I take off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and skirt, she turns us around, and so now she's on top of me, she kisses my neck, leaving marks, then going down my chest, and sucking on my breasts, I moan a bit "hmph~" Luisa looks at me with lust, she soon takes of her shirt and bra, she slides down my skirt and uses her thumb to rub my clit "hm~" I moan "shh~" she whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.
She pulls down my panties "already soaking wet?~" she hums.
Soon she shoves a finger into my womanhood "hmm~" I moan, biting my lip.
She starts to go in and out, soon putting in another finger "f-faster~" I moan, with her doing as I say.
After her fingering me, in and out with an inhuman speed I feel the need to cum
"Luisa~ i-im gonna c-cum~" I say moaning, soon I do just as I say.
As much as I loved this, I needed to share.
I push her down and pull her skirt and panties down, making Luisa gasp
I go down and shoved my tongue in "ahhh~" Luisa moans, my tongue explores her woman hood
Luisa eyes roll back from the sensation "god~" she moans "i-im gonna cum~" she says.
Soon her hot liquid pours out, I swallow it whole
"I love you, Tesoro" (I love you, Darling) she says, huffing and puffing
"I love you more" I say.
Soon we clean up the mess and cuddle eachother

"I Did say I wanted something new"

Word count- 820
I HOPE THIS IS OK AHHHH ITS KINDA BAD SO JIST KEEP REQUESTING THINGS AND THEY SHOULD GET BETTER 🤞
BYE LOVE YA'LL