1•Royals

All are heavenly beautiful. The sounds of birds chirping , murmur of waterfall,fragrance that will take your heart away. Among all of these there is a palace that almost touch the cloud with antics art work are there.
Hear!there is sound of payal and some gigling ,look there is something beautiful
Girls are there ,hold on !her eyes 👀 with expanded pupil,dense black.. oh my my!her long black curly hair looks like black snakes are roaming all her body..that pretty face, looks like these nature is inspired of her ,
I am dead when she smiles with her those beauty of petals..who is she?
Some girls-humme abhi chalana chaiye warna bohat daat padegi..
The beauty -tum log ko ye sab pasand nahi he kya ,hum to na Jayenge..
One girl-Rajkumari! appko kuch na kahenge ,Lekin humari samat aa jagi...chaliye Shyam hone ko he..
(But she ignores all these and sleep over a bed of soft flowers,plays there like a child..)
Suddenly there is a sound of roaring like a carnivorous animal roars for food...all fears..
G-chaliye Humne peheli hi kaha tha hum mahal se bohot dur agaye hein..ye suruskhit nahi he chaliye..
Beauty-ye ...ke..sa sor tha Hume dar lag raha he ..
There is sound of someone is approaching there..oh no there is a wild dog with hunger in his eyes comes towards Royal princess..
Beauty-nahi....close her eyes with hands..hears a sound of the animal and action of sword...slowly open her eyes sees three men with fire and determination in their eyes ...she comes towards them and hugs tightly one of them...
Beauty-bha...bhai ...starts crying..
The middle men-Strokes her hair ..with anger and concern in his tone..Humne tumhe mana Kiya tha na yaha ane ke Lekin tum Hamari bat nahi Manti...
The other one comes and touch her and shouted at her loudly ....
Beauty-cries loudly ..ap sabh bi mujhe Dara Rahe ho...
The bigger one-shaant..ab koyi kuch nahi kahega meri choti maina se ...goes to her side ..she hugs him and says-app hi ho mere bhai ...ye sab to Dante rahte he ...
Tbo-chup about or asu nahi tujhe Pata he na mein ye nahi dekh Sakta....(sofly)
chal ab chalte he pitasri rajya Sar par uthalenge...unka Akhon ka Tara jo nahi dikh raha tha....
She-chaliye...
In side palace the all are tensed , they rush inside the mahal....when the sound with rage and cold loaded voice filled the hall...
-Kaise...tum logo ka Kam he use Surakhya Dena....agar meri beti kuch Hua to ek ek ka ser dhar se alag hoga...
(All frightened )..humari talwar Lao...was going to war one of the sainik ..a voice comes...pitasri...king leave the sword..and run towards there...hugs her..
King-humari putri kaha thi tum...agar humari susheela ko kuch ho ....
Kaha kyu nahi Manti tum ..
S- Hume maff Kar dijiye hum dobara aise nahi karenge says innocently...
K-dasiyo andarr le jao rajkumari ko...jao beta aram Karo
S- ji...
King goes the three prince to do some discussion....
Next we will know about the another soul ....