21•future imagination

In the royal palace ..
..all were gathered there as king Gauram is going to declare 📜 something....

The public on there were chattering....about something......all of Sudden slienced as there were the royal  king Gauram  is coming.. ....along with Rani Roma......

G- sits on his place signs others to sit down.....

Humari pyari janta....hum ap sabko batana chate he ki humara ik lota Putra 
Rajkumar Pramod ka vivah ho chuka he..........

The whole public start their gossips....

Shaant.... wo kuch esi parishtiti aa gayi ki shaddi karni padi thi pramod ko..........
...zorabar ki rajkumari ....

.......

They again started their gossips with high amounts...

One from the crowd- lekin zorabar ki toh koi rajkumari nahi thi....

Others - Hann...ye kaise ho sak-

The all were quit as fear clearly spread all over their face...as pramod entered

S wear ghunghat...

P holds her hand ...

S gives him death glare.....

P- humari patni ho ...logo ko Pata chalna chahiye......aur sare Raj parivar he toh pakdo tum bhi.....

They both entered....

Gauram introduced her.....

G- humari ek lauti bahu ...aur ap sabki bhabhi (future) maharani.   ....zorabar ki rajkumari Sirman ki ek Lauti putri Susheela.....

They both greet everyone then sits on their place....

G- jese ki app sab ko Pata hai .......ab toh pramod ki shaddi bhi ho gayi he..  ....hum ne ye faisla Kiya Hai  pramod ki Raj Tilak kardenge.....
Kyuki aap sab ko apki naye raja ki jarurat Hai...

No one in that crowd looked joy or any kind of happiness  ....Infact all of them had had a frightened face.......

And this was noticed by susheela.....

Then gauram tells the newly wed duo to visit the saryabham country side.......

So they were headed to visit all the area of saryabham....in a cart...

Susheela was greeting everyone by joining her hands ....she noticed pramod didn't......and the whole public didn't raise their head to see them ...they were low...

S-  tum praza ko sanman kyun nahi karte......

P- smirk appear in his corner of lips....
Me kisike age nahi jhukta......ye log jukenge mere samne......

S was about to reply something but her eye site catches a beautiful public garden........near the pond side....

S- ruko ....

P- roko ....kya Hua susheela ....

S-  Hume waha Jana Hai.....points her finger.......

P- smiles at her cuteness    ....
thik Hai
.. walked towards the sight......

On there pramod is talking to one of his ministers about the people...

While susheela entered ......take out her ghunghat .( abhi tak tha ...nayi nayi dulhan🌝)...
...

Roaming there smeeling the flowers .....it feels like a pinch of sush vatica ..   her home....her mind thinks about her family... was about to tear up....hears...