Party

It was just 2 hours remaining for party so everyone got up and got ready. And went to the living room. Girls were looking pretty and beautiful while boys were looking handsome. They were also wearing their gifts which their parents bought.
They all reached they party and went inside. Mom and Dad were catching up with some guests while BTS and BQ were doing mission.

*Author pov*
Somi, Yoo-na, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Jisso, Daehan and Jiho went towards the 3 floor and saw almost 50 guards there. They were wondering what is in that file so important that this much protection is required for it. They went towards guards and knocked them. Yes they didn't killed them cause who know some guards can be forced their and don't like to take innocents life. They went to the office and grabbed the files which were having blue cover as their dad told them it were having a sign of Black Rose on the file which their dad wanted.

On the other hand Jk, IU, Y/n, Eunwoo, Jimin, Rose, Taehyung and Lisa were finding that employee who was there target while Jennie and Suga were guiding them through earpeices as they already hacked into CCTV camera's of the building.
Jennie: Guys go towards 5 floor 2 room he is there.
Suga: but there are many like many guards surrounding that area. Near about 60 guards.
Y/n: ok
They went and fought with the guards. Only 4 were left. One of the guard tried to attack y/n but she was fast enough to shoot him right in his middle of head and he fell on the floor lifeless.
Jennie: Good job now go towards the left room in the corridor he is talking with someone
Suga: he is also a member of his gang kill him to
IU: on it
They went towards the last room. It was storage room filled with darkness and spider webs
Jk: are you sure he is here
Suga: yes he is go towards your left you will find him
They did as he said and soon found him talking with someone they didn't even see his face and shot him dead. They all were having a smirk on their faces as their mission was done.
Eunwoo: Rm hyung it is done here did you got the files?
Rm: yes we got it and we are heading back to the party after keeping these files
Jk: ok then we will be at party.

They all went to the party. Enjoyed it and went back home. Everyone in the party was so emerged in talking with guest that No one even noticed that something has happened at that party hall and their host is missing. They reached home and as they were tired they quickly wished each other goodnight and went back to their rooms.

*Next day*
Y/n was heading towards the school alone cause she again got late but this time someone was following her she didn't went to school instead she went to an alley cause she knew she is being followed. She went their and stopped her bike at the same time the person who was following her stopped his bike and took off his helmet. She was about to attack him but someone hit her with a metal bat from behind she tried to fight but due to the hit she was a little dizzy this 2 took advantage and beat up y/n. she was slowly loosing consciousness but she tried to fight back. Soon Eunwoo came their (he tracked her phone as she was not showing up) he fought with those guys and killed them and went towards y/n she was slowly loosing her consciousness.
Eunwoo: y/n hold on don't close your eyes okay?
Y/n: I-i just wanted to s-say one last thing cause there's n-no way I am dying without confessing I-it (she said in a weak tone)
Eunwoo: you are not gonna die y/n hold on I will bring my bike.
Y/n just hold his Shirt not let him go and said something unexpected.
Y/n: I-i love Y-you
She pulled him closer and kissed him to her surprise Eunwoo kissed her back after that they pulled out and y/n got unconscious Eunwoo took her too hospital. She was alright as she was capable of handling those beating. She was just unconscious. He told everyone about the incident except the kissing part. Soon they all came hospital and visited y/n she got discharged as it was nothing serious. But she was happy that she finally confessed her love and Eunwoo was happy that she loves him. They ended up being in a secret relationship.

*Time Skip*
*1 month later*
BTS and BQ are in a relationship already BQ made the first step as BTS was shy. So they ended up dating. Now y/n and Eunwoo are also officially dating not hiding it but they told everyone about their secret relationship. mom and dad were happy by their decision since they wanted that only.
They are getting information about Black skull slowly. They got to know that there is a actual leader who is controlling those 5 fake leaders. They also knows that Black skull was splitted up before 2 years but now they are again together. They know One of the fake leaders and also have a little info about him. They are planning to attack him. They all are currently sitting in meeting room.
Jin: so what should we do now
Y/n: I think we should attack him and interrogate him about their gang
Rm: I also think the same but people say that he is really hard to interrogate.
IU: don't worry we have y/n. Right y/n?
Y/n: I will use it if needed
Daehan: what are you guys talking about
Rose: did you forget the trick which she used on Suho
Hoseok: oh yeah the lighter trick
Jisso: yeah she is pretty good in that
Lisa: but how you learned it y/n
Somi: from Seo Joon Right?
She became a little sad but soon hide it because she was in meeting room now and she does not like to mix personal and Professional things
Y/n: yeah. Now focus on our plan we are diverting from the topic.
Rm: so when should we attack him
Jennie: he will be at xxx club at Wednesday night
Suga: that will be the perfect time to kidnap him.
Rose: what about his Security there?
Jennie: according to the information there will be a really high security.
Suga: he will be there for a deal of human trafficking.
Jennie: he will be at the VIP room of the club. There will be more than 100's of bodyguards as this deal is really very important for them
Y/n: then it's simple we just have to knock out those bodyguards or even kill some of them and have to kidnap that bastard.
Jhope: and what about the person whom he is going to deal with?
Rm: we should kill him too, as he will not be an innocent anyways
Jimin: and what makes you think that
Y/n: of you out of your mind hyung. If he would be innocent will he be agreeing to the deal of human trafficking.
Jimin: oh yeah sorry
Daehan: what about CCTV
Suga: about cctv of club don't worry I and Jennie will hack that
Rm: ok then Jennie and Suga will be in the car guiding us. Daehan, Somi, Hoseok and Jiho will be on the rooftop of the club as back up. And rest others will be busy with guards and that bastard.
Y/n: ok. And what about the weapon dealer has the order conformed yet Hoseok hyung and Lisa Unnie?
Lisa: Order Got conformed
Hoseok: and also arrived.
Rm: ok then sleep well Wednesday we will be having mission.
All nodded and went in their room's after biding goodbye's.

*Next day*
*In School*
*Author pov*
Y/n and IU already told Jongsuk about today's mission. He was also coming with them. Now they were heading towards cafeteria for lunch.
Yn: hey guys today is my treat.
All: yay
Y/n: ok now what you guys wanna have?
Everyone said what they want and y/n went to give the order. She took the order and everyone ate happily.
Rose: what about TXT
Lisa: ya I haven't saw them from about 3 weeks.
Taehyung and Jimin: why do you care
IU: aww someone is jelly
Y/n: they went to abroad for some mission. But were stopped by Aunt Choi for a vacation
Rose: aunt Choi is really sweet I still remember the taste of her pancakes.
Lisa: yeah they were best one in the world
Jisso: these two foodies what should I do with them
Y/n: leave them unnie. I wanted to tell you guys I noticed something is going on between Twice and the new girls who came up yesterday.
Daehan: yeah I also herd there are some newbies
Jiho: do anyone of you know them
Everyone shook there head as no

Rm: but what makes you think like that y/n.
Y/n: actually I saw some bitches whispering about twice bullying some newbies and the newbies beat the shit out of twice.
Jhope: serve them well.
All: yeah
Y/n: but I wonder who are the newbies?
Jk: why are you thinking about it so much
Y/n: idk hyung but my sixth sense says something is up with newbies cause no one other than us even dared to do something to twice
Rm: yeah cause there parents are also business men's and Twice is also good at fighting but not more than you guys
Jin: leave it for now eat your lunch and head back to your classes
Some girls kept hands on BQ's eyes.
??: Guess who is it
Y/n: oh come on Jiu we are not kids- WAIT!! WHAT!! JIU!!
They unfolded there hands and hugged eachother.
Jiu: I missed you y/niee
Y/n: I missed you too
Jisso: so you finally remember us huh? (Mocking)
Siyeon: aish Unnie we will tell you later
Jennie: but in what were you guys so busy that you didn't even messaged us huh? Nor replies our calls? (Scolding)
Yoohyeon: Unnie we are in a public place remember
Y/n: ok ok but are studying in this School?
Dami: yeah with our Boyfriend's
Lisa: and here I thought you came for us
Yoo-hyeon: well it is also a reason.
Yoo-na: ok ok but who are exactly your boyfriend's.
Y/n: and they better not break your hearts or I will break their bones.
Sua: relax and they are not like that and they are not here today but we will introduce them to you tomorrow.
IU: you better do that.
Jin: sorry to disturb your moment but we are still here.
Jisso: oh yeah sorry. Girls introduce yourselves.
Sua: hello I am Sua
Dami: hi I am Dami
Yoo-hyeon: myself yoo-hyeon
Jiu: I am Jiu
Handong:  myself Handong
Siyeon: hi I am Siyeon
Gaehyoen: I am Gaehyoen
Kim Yoo Hyeon: and I am Kim Yoo-hyeon.
DC (Dream Catcher): and together we are DC
Y/n: and these are our friend and partner in crime's.
BTS: Nice to meet you (cold yet warm)
DC: Nice to meet you too
Jin: well now let's go to our classes you girls can hang out later.
Jisso: yeah ok bye
All: bye
They went to their respective classes.