Chapter 4

"Fuck you're tight" Louis groans.

Yea, so, one thing led to another and they were fucking on the floor of the closet/cupboard. He'd completely ignored the fact that it was Harry and focused on the fact that he wasn't actually a virgin. So there was that. He wasn't losing his virginity to his mortal enemy.

Harry only groaned in response. The other boy locked his legs around Louis, pulling him closer, forcing him deeper.

He gave the other a minute or two to adjust, before pulling out halfway and thrusting back in. Harry winced, moaning. "Coulda warned me, asswipe"

"Will you shut the fuck up and let me fuck you?" He gritted his teeth, repeating the action with more force. Harry gripped his bicep, nails digging in.

He quickly swatted Harry away, picking up the pace even more, the only noises coming from Harry being moans.

He changed his aim a bit, looking for the little bundle of nerves in Harry that would send him wild. 

"Found it?" Louis smirks.

"Found it." Harry moaned.

Louis continued to thrust into the taller, his body becoming more pliant and responsive as time went on. Sweaty naked torso against sweaty naked torso. Skin against skin. The air crackled with something, not sparks, fizzing. The air almost felt alive. He blamed Harry, the room was cold, dirty floor freezing, but Harry's body radiated heat, making him even more frustrated.

Harry was moaning, voice reverberating around the small room.

"Is- is it good yet?" Come on, he's not a total monster.

Harry nodded, unable to catch his breath enough to form a coherent word. Wow- he'd rendered his mortal enemy speechless. Ha.

He picked up a steady pace, constantly aiming for that little spot inside Harry. He got it more often than not, judging by Harry's whimpers and moans.

Harry managed to form enough breath, it seemed, as he managed to pant out a sentence. "You know... If you... Come first... It was me... Who fucked you..."

Absolutely not. He couldn't live with the insult. He wouldn't be able to live with himself after something as degrading as him coming before Harry. That would just be Harry's way to one-up him. Harry would admit to the entire school that they fucked if it meant he could piss Louis off about coming first.

"Harry," He said, punctuating it with a particularly hard thrust, Harry's body sliding a few inches up the floor. "Cum."

Of course, the wankhead didn't listen to him. When has he ever? 

Louis took matters into his own hands, quite literally, sliding his hand down the boys long torso (who needs that much skin?) feeling along the smooth skin, across his abs which rippled under his touch, to his v-line, to his cock.

He wrapped his hand around the base, sticky with precum, thrusts becoming sloppy, aware of his own need to come, hormones. Not Harry, he started slowly jerking the taller off, timing it with his thrusts, when he realised he himself was close, he changed his tune, and after a few sharp tugs he had Harry coming over himself on the floor. 

Harry moaned, loudest yet, and Louis let himself be taken over the edge, spilling into the condom.

He pulled out, and if he were to say he wasn't satisfied by Harry's wince, well, then he'd be blantantly lying to your face.

"Asshole." Harry muttered, now lying on his back, panting for breath.

"I'm sorry, I seem to recall you begging me to fuck you."

"I didn't beg," the boy spat "I asked"

"And then got all offended when I said no." He tied the condom, throwing it in the bin (why there was a bin, he didn't know. Maybe for people like themselves?), it went in, naturally.

Harry grabbed a jersey off the floor, wiping off the cum painted across his tattooed chest. His jersey.

"My jersey? Really?"

"It needed washed any way." 

"Wot is my mother gon' say when I come home with it covered in cum stains?"

"Well done?" Harry questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Louis threw a shoe at him. Harry retaliated with the middle finger.

He slowly pulled on his clothes, leaving off his shirt, sniggering at Harry's waddle.

Something suddenly occurred to him in his fuzzy brain. "Harry..."

"What?" The boy punctuated this inspired sentence with a wince, as he bent down to get his shorts off the floor. 

"Are you  a virgin?"

"Nope." Harry promptly said, popping the 'p', a bit too quickly.

"I mean- obviously not now- but were you a virgin before?" 

"I- uh- yes...I'm assuming you weren't...?"

"I mean- you were the first bloke..."

Ah- so he took the virginity of his mortal enemy. Fuck.

Harry was blushing, averting his eyes to the floor.

The only thing Louis found strange was that he had lube, was he just gonna masturbate? Oh god- now he's got the mental image of Harry masturbating. 

Jesus-

Fucking Christ.

Harry had possessed him with some demon from his evil soul. That was it.

He wasn't being Louis. He was possessed. 

Any previous actions since he entered the cupboard thing could not be blamed on Louis Tomlinson.

Blame Harry Styles and whatever demons live in his out of proportion body.

Yep. Possessed. Obviously. Normal Louis wouldn't fuck Harry. 

Absolutely not.

Harry crept towards him, looking feline like and dead creepy. "Wot are you doing?"

"Nothing..." Creepy fuck.

He told him as much. "Creepy fuck."

Harry pulled him flush to his own chest, and latched his lips onto his neck. "What the fuck? Are you a leech?"

"Shut up." Harry murmured against his skin, nosing his neck to make him tilt it.

And now Harry was biting and sucking and licking and kissing his neck.

And it was- pleasant? Ok?

He didn't hate it. However, he was determined to not let Harry know he was enjoying it.

He has some dignity.

So, despite himself, of course, he moaned. Feeling Harry smirk against his neck. 

Fucking Curly haired twat.

The door suddenly opened, slamming against the wall. 

A loud gasp filled the room.