Just Friends ......

SIMONE POV
.
Me and Trey just got into an argument about him cheating.
"Ugh Trey I don't think I can do this with you anymore! You cheated on me THREE times!! I can't trust you no more"
I turned my back to him sitting on the couch, contemplating. I want him to say something, but he was quiet. So I let out a big sigh.
"Look baby, I'm sorry I'll never do it again!! C'mon girl" Trey got up standing in front of me while I was still sitting down. Ugh I didn't really want to leave him.
I turn my face so I wouldn't have to stare at him, but Trey grabbed my chin softly and kneeled down and tried to kiss me on the lips.
"Trey--no wtf you doin!" I got up and pushed him lightly and speed walked into the bathroom, staring at my self in the mirror.
I wanted Trey ... I wanted him to take me back...
1 minute later, Trey comes into the bathroom and puts his hand on my waist. He started moving his hands around my waist and stomach.
I let out a slight moan, saying his name. "oh Trey" I couldn't resist , I wanted him.
He started kissing and biting my neck , leaving hickeys. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started kissing my chest. Oh how I loved him, I've been waiting for him to do this to take me back.
"Damn" Trey said under his breath. I took of his shirt and started feeling up on his chest. He took off my sweatpants and shirt, and there I was in my undergarments. He picked me up, holding me by my ass. We didn't stop kissing till we got to the bedroom, he put me on the bed and got on top of me, kissing my stomach.
He kept going lower...and lower till he started licking my shaved kitty. "Oh Trey, I love you" I moaned.
He started unbuckling his pants and took off his boxers.
He started thrusting it into me, I moaned so much. He caressed my body , and I loved when he did that. Minutes turned into hours and after we stopped fucking, I teased him saying "we just friends you know that?" Giving a slight smirk.
"Damn girl you playin hard to get back aint you?" Giving a slight smirk.