Honey.....you hungry ?

TAYA POV
.
I woke up, only to hear Trey in the kitchen trying to find breakfast.
"Taya, tf we ain't got no food in the house"
He looked so frustrated, so I went ahead and walked slowly towards him.
He knew I was planning to do something...I just knew it by the look on his face.
"Baby....why you got that look on your face? Whatcha bouta do"
"You said you was hungry...." I put a smirk on my face so that he would figure out that I was talking about him eating me out.
"Oh really?" He said. He propped me onto the kitchen table and started kissing me everywhere. I let out moans here and there.
"Oh baby" I said lightly.
"Damn girl and you was ready, no panties on"
So he took off my shirt, and I took off his. He then laid me on the table , and started eating me out. His tongue doing swivel movements inside of me. It went on for 5 minutes then I came. I kept pushing his head down for more, but then he said, "nah we bouta do some more shit."
I was confused then I realized he wanted to fuck me...on the kitchen table.
He took off his boxers , and started going in slow. "Yeah baby keep going slow" I already started moaning.
"Damn girl you tight as a mf "
Damn him being inside of me felt so good, I couldn't resist but to tell him to go faster.
"Baby ...oh god please go faster" he started going faster, I kept squirming around on the table , but he held me down.
"I'm gonna cum!!" I said. He picked me up and we went onto the couch , where I started riding him. Damn, I was about to cum AGAIN.
I felt Trey cum inside of me, I started going slower and slower swiveling my hips on him.
Finally we finished and went to take a shower.
"You good now?" I asked
"Yupp I'm FULL." He replied back

•Hope yall enjoyed this one;)
-rihlovah