Chapter 4: The Heir, Heiress and Past Revelation.

Warning: I do not own Spider-Man.

Chapter 4: The Heir, Heiress and Past Revelation.

Minutes later and everyone was back from the restrooms.

Once all seated the screen continued playing where it left off.

The older Felicity watched her younger self sitting with her father.

"Jealous of your little self with your father?" One of the other women said.

"Of course I am, it's been seven years since I've seen him. Aren't you the same Mayday?" The red haired nodded before speaking.

"Yep, same as Felicity, I too missed my dad since his death at the hands of our brother."

Both Felicity and Mayday a face of anger directed to their brother who is the Emperor.

"Let's go, Felicity you can speak again with the red flame later when he is done with mini you, so let's continue shopping." Said another one of the ladies trying to get the two princesses to remember their father isn't dead in this timeline but very much alive.

"Yes, let's go." The women who looked nearly like a clone of Felicia walked as everyone else in the group followed the first princess of the Empire.

Felicia looked so confused about seeing Felicity so old now, her daughter really is a beautiful woman.

Mary Jane had the same thought's as Felicia considering they both needed to speak to Peter but him commanding an empire they were unaware about made them second guess themselves.

The scene changed to a familiar place for the Inhumans, Attila.

Everyone looked interested in this especially the Inhumans who worried also due to them knowing why the scene would be here.

A man with the same face as Peter was seated down, his white hair long into a ponytail and his blue eyes shining into the face of Maximus Boltagon.

The inhuman king Blackgar, Kanrak, Medusa, Crystal, Lockjaw and Quake all widen their eyes at seeing one of the most feared enemies of Attila.

Many in the room also watched with interest when they saw Peters son and the mad inhuman.

"I am glad my father's solution for the virus and supplies of food will keep your people cured and happy?" Benjamin Walter Parker said as Maximus looked to the side of the table before saying since the conversation was almost at an end.

From where they sitting, the inhuman population was being feed by Azrallian food supplies.

"Yes your father, my master released me to govern over the Inhumans here and with the solution to the anti-inhuman virus and supplies from the empire, I thank you Phantom Spider." He stood up and bowed down to the Heir of the Azrallian Empire.

"Thank you Lord Maximus, Attila is well safe hands with you serving my father who is always hiding in the shadow's. I must ask, when did you out of all people become a willing subject to him?" With the question out in the open.

Maximus Boltagon smiled before speaking.

"It was after he stopped my plan to start the first mutant and human war. Even all the sentinels that were meant to attack Magneto's base failed to deal any casualties since he even stopped my human followers. So yes, I lost and was enslaved by him. Then guided by the Red Flame to help make Attila better for my people but of course my past atrocities committed wouldn't let me do that. Now I am free and can continue to rule in my masters' name." He finished explaining as Benjamin looked at the face the once mad inhuman had.