The Day With Happiness

A pleasant morning walking down the streets with bag pack way to high school,
She met a beautiful soul waiting. Yeah that's her soulmate her bestie. The one who she thinks her family her dear sister after the whole world abandoned her. Always each other's support and shield.

Phebe  a sweet and childish girl , a supportive person and cute personality a bubbly girl.

"Hey phebe ", she said walking towards her.
"Hey honey", she replied making her giggle.
"So when are you planning to confess to my dear alien best friend ,my dear soulmate".
"Ya girl, don't be silly!! Don't you know him he doesn't shows a sign of interest in me! Am I the only one who needs to take the first step huh!! Ya sweetheart do you think the same that this love is one sided huh!!".Phebe says wiggling her eyebrows. "No sweetie I said you right, that the alien himself said me that he loves you". She says engulfing phebe taking her in hug. Grumbling and stumbling both walk towards the entrance of the classroom.

Same day somewhere in the small town of daejon 

Sitting near the lake side she looked the calm tree remembering her life. She asked herself did she deserve this crucial life. Her sudden thoughts were cut off by a call, " Dingles". 
Seeing the Id there was small smile on her face. Shrugging off things keeping a serene smile on her pale yet elegant face she picked up, " yeah sweetie, sissy is fine you just study well! Arasso!!", she said her hanging up the call. Keeping the cell near her heart she closed eyes and a single tear rolled down her eyes. " I'll be stronger and hardworking for you". Saying so she got on her way back to her rented apartment.

Meanwhile at the Busan Convents High School

"Ya Kim taehyung!!!"Yelling top of her lungs she called out her best friend (alien). 
Hearing his name called out for the fifth time he turned behind showing his boxy smile.
"Yeah idiot I'm here stop yelling your lungs out", he said glancing phebe.
"Stop staring my soulmate Mr. Alien!! If you've guts then confess her damn it!"
She said making Taehyung and phebe a blushing mess.
"God I smell love in the air!!"
She said making someone chuckle and smile on her bonding with her loved ones.
.
.
.
.
.

Who do you think the both girls are??

Do you think phebe will be able to confess to alien??

Do you think chubs will meet him??

Who is dingles??

Will Things be a connection??
.
.
.
.

Characters :

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Kim Namjoon

Jeon Jungkook

Kim SeokJin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Cha Phebe (sarang)

Lee Soo-ri (daisy)

Seo Hyaneul ( chubs)

Lee Young-mi (dingles)

From the bottom of my heart
To the love of my life 😊 ❤️ 💗

I hope you had a good time reading.
Sorry for the delayed updates.
The book is purely my work.
May contain adult moments so better read if you are comfortable else you can leave!!
Enjoy reading
Thanks!! 😊 ❤️ 💜