The Jungle

King POV

*I was runnin through the 6 wit my woessss, countin money you know how it goes. Pray the real live forever mane, pray the fakes get exposed!*

I was cruising down the highway blasting my song (know yourself). Drake really snapped on that shit forreal. My partner Ghost hit me up and told me slide through the Jungle for a little minute. While driving I thought about how my whole life has changed so much. I finally graduated college, and got away from the gang life. Shit definitely wasn't easy, I still gotta watch my back because if any of those niggas find me then I'm a dead man. I try to stay lowkey at all times.

It's been 1 year and 6 months since Amira was killed. I've finally accepted that she's gone and I have to move on. I still miss her ass tremendously. Life would of been so different if she was alive right now. I always go back to her grave just to sit down and vent because I know she can hear me. I know her out of all people would listen to what I gotta say.

Ain't no other female has caught my eye yet, these hoes are triflin out here in California. So for now i'll just focus on gettin money and getting my life back together. Oh yea... I can't forget about finding Carmen ass! I finally pull up to the Jungle, hop out the car and make my way to the main area. It's way in the cut, some people will never know that it's even here. We call it the Jungle cause wild savage shit go down in here and that's exactly what it looks like.. a damn Jungle. A Waterfall in the corner, bitches swinging on the poles, snakes in cages and etc.

I spot my boy Ghost chillin with a drink in his hand, like usual. I met him during my freshmen year in college, we automatically clicked. In many way he's just like me so we been tight ever since then. I walk up and dap him...

"Wassup my G"

"Coolin as you can see, finna take shorty over here in the light blue home and get it in tonight!"

"Ahahaha you always tryna fuck these hoes, just be careful man, don't catch no diseases outchea."

"King I got this my nigga, ya boy gone be straight"

"yea whatever you say, you got any news for me or nah?"

"Nah not right now but I'll keep you posted"

"Alright man well I'm out for tonight, I gotta go to the store then home"

I make my way out and hop back in my car. Chiraq by Montana of 300 started playing. He went in on that shit too. 30 minutes later I pull up to the liquor store, get out the car and head straight to the Vodka section. I started browsing and finally picked up a bottle of Absolut Vodka. I needed to get faded tonight. As I turn around I accidently bump into a girl and she drops the bottles that were in her hand. I looked at her face in disbelief. It couldn't be her that I was staring at... not the one and only.. Destiny. I swore I got rid of her after she blew up Amira phone causing drama.

- Comment!

- Vote!

- Share feedback!