Last moment

⚠️⚠️⚠️(TW)⚠️⚠️⚠️

     I stare into the mirror look and analyzing my features, I look down at the orange bottle on the counter. I try and think one last time about what's keeping me here, my parents then pop in my mind think of how devastated they would be, I thought of that makes my chest squeeze with pain, since before I can remember me and my mother had one of the best relationships I could ask for she made me smile and laugh. good memories that make my heart break cause I won't be able to see her anymore but I know I'll be reunited with them one day, so I start to write.

'Dear Mom and Dad,

So this will be the last you hear from me till we're reunited in the afterlife or our next like, I hope you know I love you guys even if I don't show it. Mom I hope you get better stop drink and get away from dad and open that flower shop you always wanted; Mom I truly love you and hope you get back to the beautiful person I used to know. Dad I hope you find actually happiness and go get help for you temper. I hope you guys know that this isn't your fault it was just my time. I love you.

Goodbye,
Sakusa Kiyoomi'

Before I decide to do anything I went to my parents room and went up to my almost sober mom " oh hey kiyo.." she said tiredly with a smile, I tear up at the thought of leaving her alone in this world, I quickly pull her into a hug with tears in my eyes " I'll always love you mom.." she hugged back " love you too kiyo" .

I walk down stairs to see my father staring at a wall in the couch, I take a deep breath and walk towards him " Hey dad.." I feel my heart stop as my eyes meet his sharp one " yes kiyo?" "umm well.." I watch as he stands up and approached me " I love you and always will.." I watch as his eyes squint, then I did something I've never done before I pull him into a tight embrace, I feel as he flinches and freezes up my father was never one for physical touch after one minute that felt like forever I feel his arms move, my heart quickens scared of being hurt but then I feel his arms wrapped around me tightly as he says "I love you to Kiyo".

I watch as the orange bottle hits the inside of the sink, it's starts to feel hot really hot, my stomach feels like the acid inside is burning it's way out, my head starts to throb it feels like my brain is swelling try to bust out of my skull, it air around me feel light it feels like it's not reaching my lungs instead it's getting stuck in my throat I feel the room start to spin as I feel it tilt; I hit the cold tile floor, the room starts to get dark like the grim reaper is reaching from behind and ripping my eyes out of there sockets. As I feel my heart slow down to a concerning speed I just thought one thing " I'm coming Komori, goodbye world..".