Y/n gets her first peroid + Jack

The next day at 6 AM:
*You wake up and go to your bathroom*

5 minutes later:
*Eleanor and Kate wake up from you screaming your lungs out of your body. They run towards your room and knock on your door*
Eleanor: what's wrong Y/n?! Are you okay?!
Y/n: I'M GONNA DIE!!
Kate: what?! What do you mean?!
Y/n: I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!
Eleanor: what happened sweetheart?
Y/n: I DON'T KNOW!! I'M BLEEDING!!
Eleanor: where are you bleeding?
Y/n: down there... am I gonna die?!
*Kate starts laughing*
Y/n: do you think that it's funny?!
Kate: you're not gonna die!
Y/n: I am! It's not funny!
Eleanor: you're not gonna die sweetheart. You just got your first period.
Y/n: what's that supposed to mean?!
Eleanor: you're turning into a real lady. You're not dying.
Y/n: how can I make it stop bleeding?
Kate: you can't.
Y/n: WHAT?! What am I supposed to do now?!
Eleanor: use some pads.
Y/n: what are pads?!
Eleanor: i told you a few weeks ago what it was. It's in your bathroom next to the toilet.
Y/n: found it!
Eleanor: do you know how you need to use it?
Y/n: yup!
Eleanor: come downstairs when you're done in there.

10 minutes later:
*You walk down the stairs*
Kate: you alright?
*Kate asks while laughing*
Y/n: it's not funny.
*Kate keeps laughing*
Y/n: I hate you!
Kate: mom!
Y/n: shut up!
*Eleanor walks inside the hallway*
Eleanor: what's the problem here?
Kate: she said that she hates me.
Eleanor: she doesn't mean that. She's on her period so she can be a little grumpy this week.
Kate: that's not a reason to say that!
Eleanor: that's true but don't overreact right now. Someone of your age doesn't act like this.
*Eleanor takes you to another room*
Kate: what?! Every time I say that I get in trouble! Why isn't she in trouble?!
Eleanor: she's only 13. You're 22.
Kate: so? I was 13 too once and you were strict but to Y/n you're not.
Eleanor: we're not discussing this Kate.
*Kate goes to her room*

At 13 PM:
*A man walks inside the living room with Eleanor. You sit on the couch while watching TV*
*You turn around and see Eleanor kissing with the man so you start yelling for Kate*
Y/n: KATE!! MOM IS KISSING A RANDOM MAN INSIDE THE LIVING ROOM!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
*Kate runs inside the living room*
Kate: what the f*ck mom! You're kissing a random man andere scaring Y/n! Come with me Y/n. Before we end up with a few monkeys on the couch next to you. You stand up and run towards Kate. You two walk away while talking to each other*
Y/n: what the f*ck is mom even thinking? Kissing a random dude right next to me.
Kate: good thing that you yelled for me. If you didn't you would have to look at those weird people.
Y/n: really weird people.
Eleanor: sorry for the girls.
Jack: it's okay.
Eleanor: I'm very sorry. They're mostly fighting and when they're not they're best friends and need each other all the time.
Jack: what's the youngest one's name?
Eleanor: Y/n. Y/n Bishop.
Jack: are there things I need to know about her?
Eleanor: she can be sarcastic sometimes, she can lay down on the ground and yell or kick when you try to tell her that she has to go somewhere else.
Jack: a tantrum thrower. Is that what she is?
Eleanor: yup. She does it since she's little. Kate is the only one who can calm her down when something's wrong. Y/n is not like others from her age. She thinks a bit slower sometimes and sometimes a bit faster. She takes some meds to have the feeling that she has control of her mind. She can do things while she doesn't even realise that she does them. Last week she walked around not knowing if she made her homework or not and she began to stress about it.