Chapter 1

𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟 || 𝑁𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑚 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 1𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑚 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 1
𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡

Everyone cheered as Nathan Scott made a basket. Blake and the rest of the cheerleaders ruffled their pom poms together and cheered 'come on ravens' as they watched the game unfold.

"Basket by Nathan Scott! He really looks sharp out there tonight. And now a steal by the ravens, they'll go on the offensive. Coach Whitey Durham urges them on. Dallas Parker.. he's got Scott! Finds Nathan Scott and he hammers it home! He's already got 14 of the Ravens 17 points, tonight. Turn around jumper by Nathan Scott. And I tell you, we haven't seen talent like this since his father, Dan, played for Whitey. Oh this time here's Dallas Parker with a long jump shot.. and he scores!"

"Go Dallas!" Blake cheered as she ruffled her pom poms.

꧁꧂

"You guys are stinking up the place! Time out! Thins out! Get over here!" Whitey yelled to the team, they all looked at each other confused before jogging to there coach.

"That's a ten to two run. And Coach Durham wants to talk about it."

"Come on, hustle, hustle, hustle!" He called to his team making them go to them faster.

"Just what the hell is going on out there?" Whitey asked the team.

"Whitey, relax. We're up by nine." Nathan huffed,
Dallas couldn't help but mentally facepalm himself at the Scott boys attitude towards their coach.

"Dude." Dallas mumbled shaking his head slightly.

"Tim.. go in for Nathan." Coach Whitey instructed, gesturing Nathan to go to the bench, and he did. Once he sat down he turned his head to see he was sitting next to a familiar 3 year old.

"Ravens, on three." Dallas said as they all put their hands in.

"One, two, three. Ravens!"

"Hi." 3 year old Lizzy McCall said as she turned her head to see the Scott teenager looking at her weird.

"Hey.." He said back awkwardly before turning a head back to the game to see the team broke apart from their huddle and went back onto the court.

꧁꧂

"..now with the shot. He misses badly and the drought continues. Fast break Hawks and the Hawks pull within one. And you have to wonder where is Nathan Scott?"