Investigating

"Still thinking.. I wanna be the richest and the best!! But the dog-gone Freddy keeps getting everything!" Lucky Hissed as looking at Freddy's Welcoming poster. Hangry nodded knowing this happens all the time. Everyone hated Freddy because he was equal with everyone. And everyone loved Freddy, Hangry knew Lucky wouldn't shut up until the bear was out. Gone forever never to exist again. BANG! BANG! That caught Hangrys attention immediately he immediately look at Lucky. Lucky was in rage he ripped the poster. "B-Boss! What are you doing?!.." Hangry said loudly. "WHY! DONT YOU SEE BREAKING HIS THINGS!!" Lucky snapped. A little tiny foots are to be heard after Lucky and Hangry became quiet. A fluffy chicken named Penny all looking loveable coming at the both gentlemen. "Lucky! What are you doing to Freddys amazing poster!" Penny said nervously but then cheerfully. Lucky looked at Penny in huge shock. "Amazing?! He's not amazing he's a copy of Chuck E Cheese! Don't be fooled fat lady! No wonder your not smart!!" Lucky snapped at Penny aggressively. "I-I-I'm smart! I-I-I'm not fat!.." penny almost said with tears coming out. Lucky laugh as loud slowly Hangry watched the two get upset at each other. "Guys can you stop it's never the time to fight!" Hangry said trying to calm the chicken and the Rabbit. Penny nodded as she wipe her tears and then looking at Lucky hoping he would agree with them. Lucky just shook his head anxiously.
Hangry hugged Penny, knowing Penny has a crush on Lucky which Hangry thinks Penny shouldn't like Lucky because he's always bulling her and him. Hangry had some feelings for Penny for its unknown what Penny feels. "Thank you Hangry your the best friend!"
Penny smiled at Hangry. Lucky was weirded out by the whole thing and walked away. Lucky looking around making sure nobody was here. He ran to the room and locked it. "Can't wait to get new smarter people in this gang! There will be more Joy joy joy!" Lucky got in his iPhone and starting searching right way.