Chapter 1

Negan felt a low ramble within his chest; starting to open his lids only to have a bone crashing pain shoot through his whole frame. Gritting his teeth with an audible growl ,the man forced his hazel hues to finally connect with his surroundings.

the unbearable pain was heaving with each breath; the male confusion was beyond explainable, where was he?
what is this place? how did he get there and where were his men? where is...
LUCILLE?!

his growing guts anxiety was eased when his digits sensed the smooth yet solid surface of his bat which laid inches away from him. he clutched the object tightly before observing the clothes he wore; which clearly did not belong to him.

large simple cotton pyjamas shirt along with its pants colored in baby blue?; his orbs then moved across the unfamiliar room walls; Wood, they were made of wood which gave him the mere guess that he was held captive by whoever that was inside a cabin.
Negan took some deep breaths before pushing himself off the carpet he laid on only to bash Lucielle's spiked head against the ground; the throbbing around his ankle resulted in a loud groan escaping his throat.

he cursed repeatedly under his breath; whoever was caging him there must have heard, the sound of footsteps nearing had negan ignoring the intolerable burn on his ankle to fix his stand; Lucielle clutched tightly between his thick fingers ready to scatter some brains.

the door slowly squeaked open; yet the person behind it never introduced themselves in; glares were sent its way when the person stopped their movements.

"I know you are probably scared now...but i am not a threat trust me-" a soft feminine voice came that aroused Negan's ears; his brows knotted together as his eyes focused still on the door. "- You are hurt and you need help--"

"Holy shit girl; I'd absolutely accept that offer if i didn't guess you're holding a damn ass gun behind that door ready to shot my balls down!" Negan spoke in his usual deep shameless way; a laugh soon escaping his throat when the door opened completely to reveal a girl who by judging her features seemed in her early twenties wearing a long black dress that reached just above her knees which were covered by the length of her combat boots.

indeed as the male predicated; in her visibly shaky hands was a pistol aimed directly towards Negan's figure

"Damn; You'd want to hold that tighter dollface; even in my damn state i could still snatch the shit out of your hands! i might snap your fingers at the fucking process just look at how the hell you're shaking!!" amusement was it that washed all over his features; he concluded that there were no threats for the time being; Negan lowered his bat to the ground, using it to balance his weight on the unharmed leg.

the female before his eyes just stared at him; gulping hardly as she went to lower her weapon, her action followed by a deep sigh; The male before her surely had a running mouth. For brief moment she wondered if it was the brightest idea back then to actually leave him by the river to get drifted along its stream.

shaking her head at the though she focused her attention back at the hovering male.

"Yeah, you caught me...i am not a killer...Unlike you i assume" she said with a stern voice; the softness from earlier no longer detected..

"wow; you just won a damn prize for that guess; now tell me princess. Where the hell am i? "

"you are at my house"

"your house?"

"yeah my house; now i don't know if pulling you from the river was a good idea; But if you keep putting pressure on your ankle you will end up breaking a bone and maybe then that bat will be useful as a third leg"

"what the-?"

"sit down; if i wanted you dead...you'd be dead long ago...just let me grant myself a place in heaven by helping an actual humanbeing" the female's lids half covered her eyes as she said; a glint of sorrow evident on her (e\c) orbs.

Negan studied her features for a while; soon the clothes he wore made a soft rustle as he shifted down to a sitting position, rolling the pants up to his knee silently.

"What's your name?" Negan murmured as she carefully narrowed the space between them.

"(Y/n), and i'd appreciate it if you push that bat away" she answered warily.

Negan erupted a deep chuckle "You mean Lucielle? my girl really loves to stay close to me! but for you princess--" Negan pushed Lucielle watching her make few rolls away "i may ignore her for a while"

"Can you please stop the flirtatious act? it's not really paying off given how clearly your shoulders are so stiff from concern" the female huffed as she sat at the end of his foot, slowly and carefully examining his deep swollen purplish colored skin.
hearing the loud laugh of amusement set her gaze back at the stranger's features

"You think i am scared of you?" he questioned with a side toothy smirk.

"Don't underestimate what i can do" she retorted almost instantly; the male went with an unsettling silence; the tranquility of the atmosphere while she rolled his ankle in a long leaf followed by setting two small straight sticks on both sides of his bone was more or less disturbing her.

with a soft suspire she glanced up at him; his smile never wore off yet his eyes seemed to contemplate as if studying every inch of her face. A shiver managed to race up her spin under the heavy attention she was getting...Neither of them made a move or an attempt to avoid gazes.

(Y/n) blinked slowly until Negan opened his mouth to break the icy quietness...

"Hell if those fragile hands captivated me; Who the hell is here with you, woman?"