XXIII. Hogsmeade date

Barty was sitting on the Slytherin common room couch when a gryffindor walked in who he immediately recognized as Esmond Perkins. "What the hell are you doing in here?! You realize i'm a prefect and can easily get you a detention." Barty asked in his now permanent cold tone.

Esmond raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry. Just came to thank you for helping me with the Charles thing cause i'm dating him now."

Barty rolled his eyes. "Cool. Now get out of the common room." He replied unenthusiastically.

"Fine, but just so you know, your little act you are putting up is so fake and what you did to Regulus was messed up. He could have died."

"I know."

Esmond let out a scoff. "Fuck you Black."

***

Regulus was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom as Pandora and James did his hair and Xenophilius sat on the counter.

They both took a step back and admired their work. "All done. Look in the mirror." Pandora smiled and Regulus did just that.

Regulus smiled at himself in the mirror. "Looks good."

"Your curls are hard to tame." James complained.

"Yeah cause I need a haircut."

Xenophilius perked up at that statement. "I can cut it sometime. I always cut Pandora's and mine."

"It's true. He's been cutting my hair for a while now."

Regulus nodded, impressed. "Yeah that sounds good."

***

Regulus stepped into the three broomsticks and saw Curan sitting at on of the booths so he quickly made his way across the restaurant. Curan smiled when he saw Regulus. "Hi Regulus."

"Hey." Regulus waved as he plopped down in the seat next to Curan. A waitress came over to take their order which Curan gave to her and she walked away.

"So how are you?"

Regulus shrugged. "Eh. My chest still hurts sometimes and I still can't ride a broom."

"I'll make sure to go easy on you next week at the match."

"I think I will be fine by then."

The rest of the date went good and they both agreed to go on another date in a couple weeks in the Astronomy Tower.

***

I just published a new book called He Was My Dad. It's basically if Regulus and James were Harry's parents instead of Lily and James. It's basically like the Harry Potter books/movies with a bit of a plot twist and stuff. I have some ideas and there will be flashbacks of the Marauders era