6

Y/N'S POV

I feel an arm snuggly wrapped around my stomach, almost touching right beneath my breasts. A warm feeling hugging my back, I flutter my eyes open, the yellow sunlight beaming in through the white blinds from the bedroom window.

I let out a yawn and snuggle more into my boyfriend, Knight, as he still rests peacefully.

He sighs contently in his sleep before running his hand underneath his shirt that I had worn to bed. His smooth palms gently caress my stomach, signaling to me that he was very much awake.

"Good morning," I greet, smiling and flipping into my left side so I can be face to face with him.
Eyes still closed, he lets a lazy smile take control of his soft pink lips.

"Morning, baby," he mumbles, scooting his head closer to mine. His voice sounded raspy in the morning, and it has always turned me on in the early hours of the day.

My heart flutters at the pet name. My hands find their way to his chocolate locks, running my fingers smoothly through the messy hair. "That feels nice," Knight chuckles cutely. I giggle as he hoists me onto his lap, eyes now open and staring up into mine. I study his morning features. His cheeks were a little more puffy than normal, and his eyes still hadn't adjusted to the light of the room yet, making them squint.

He ran his hand through his hair before pulling me down to him, kissing my lips ever so sweetly.

I smile, before slowly kissing him back, giving the same amounts of passion that he had delivered me with. His lips always tasted like honey, making me want to kiss him until the world stopped spinning. His hands begin to explore the warm skin of my back, lifting my shirt up a little. He always treated me so delicately, and I love it so much. Sure, dominate Knight is nice, but soft Knight is my favorite.

"I'm kinda down to have sex right now," he whispers against my mouth, eyes curiously looking up into mine. His lips curl up into a devious smirk, and I grin. I could never say no to that.

I pull away and take my shirt off, exposing my boobs to Knight since I don't wear bras to sleep.

I kiss his lips again, and his hands explore my chest, pinching my nipples every now and then. I whimper against his him, and his hard on begins to stir in his boxers. My panties dampen as I begin to grind slowly against him, causing his hands to travel to my ass, pulling at my cheeks.

"Let's skip foreplay and teasing. I just wanna be inside of you," he groans as his fingers slip into of the waistband of my underwear.

My cheeks warm as I pull my underwear all the way off, as well as Knight's boxers. His hardened cock springs up and hits his lower stomach.

I look up to him and smirk as I stroke his cock for a few seconds, I positioned his dick at my entrance and slid down on him with ease, slowly adjusting to his size.

My eyebrows furrow together and I throw my head back. I feel Knight pull my hands from his chest and grasp them, holding them tightly.

After I adjusted to him, I slowly started to raise my hips up and down, squeezing the life out of his cock from how tight I was around him. Although we have sex at least once a week, I've never fully been able to get used to the feeling of him inside of me.

My breath grows deeper as I looked down to my lover, seeing his dark eyes were already staring intensely at my face, loving how the way his cock changed my facial expressions.

I lean down and kiss him again, our tongues dancing and fighting for dominance. Not long into it, Knight's large hands grip my waist, forcing me to move a little faster on top of him. I whimper against his mouth and break the kiss, resting my forehead on top of his, my mouth not being to close from the pleasure.

All of the sexual tension between us made a pit in my stomach swirl, and I never wanted to stop doing something that felt so good. He lets out a shaky breath and starts to thrust his hips up into mine, pushing his cock deeper inside of me.

"Fuck," I moan softly, feeling his tip poking at places that I didn't know existed.

"Right there." He bit his lip and stifled a moan as my walls pulsed and contracted around him, feeling complete euphoria.

"I love your pussy so much, I never wanna stop pushing myself into you, and feeling your walls wrapped around me," he seductively whispers into my ear, nibbling onto my earlobe.

My eyes roll back at his words, legs shaking as well. I loved it when Knight dirty talked, it was one of my favorite parts about sex.

It always sounded so fucking sexy coming from him, and can make me cum on the spot.

He gently rolls us over, pulling one my legs to drape over his shoulder. He begins to grind into me deeply, rolling his hips and trailing his thumb over my sensitive and pulsing clit.

Knight's forehead becomes damp with sweat, and his eyebrows furrowed together as if a string had been there to keep them together.

I moan out again, grasping the sheets beneath me. I watch as his abs flex every time he thrusts into me.

The knot in my stomach feels as though it is slowly unraveling, and I try to close my legs as his thumb rubs quicker, tighter circles on my clit.

His eyes stay glued to my entrance, watching how his cock glides in and out of my dripping pussy. Lewd sounds fill the air, along with our heavy breathes.I whine as I can feel myself on the verge of coming undone in his arms.

"Baby" I weakly say, my hips becoming a little restless.

"I know, princess, cum for me. Squeeze those tight walls around me and let all of your sweet juices flow," he mumbles lowly, leaning down to my face and lying his head on my forehead, not stopping his hard thrusts.

I squeeze my eyes shut and let out a whimper, before a loud moan of his name. My legs spaz and my fingers grip his hair tightly as I reach my high, my skin feeling as though it is on fire.

My chest heaves as I try to calm down from my high that could've easily made me forget my own damn name.

I hear Knight moan loudly as well, before he gave one last hard thrust, shooting his warm load into me.

I moan softly at the feeling and cling tightly to him as we both try to come down from our orgasms.

I kiss his sweet lips once more, and he slowly pulls out of me, making me whimper at the loss of contact.

"Fuck, that was hot," he smirks.I nod my head, giggling. "That was a great way to start off the day. I love you for that."

"I love you always, but sometimes I love you more for that," Knight grins as he lays next to me, engulfing me right into his chest.

I laugh, and close my eyes. "I think I'm gonna go back to sleep."

"I think I'm gonna back to sleep with you," he whispers, kissing my forehead and rubbing my back gently, making me fall back into a deep sleep.