Part One

NEW YORK JUST AFTER YELENA GOES TO KATE BISHOP'S PENTHOUSE

"Where were you?" Ekatarina asked when I finally got back to the hotel. "Busy with work." I lied simply because I knew she wouldn't like that I was killing Clint Barton. After all they did know each other quite well. I saw though she knew something was wrong. " Who is it?" she asked. "No one you would care about. Just another corrupt politician. I brought you back some dinner." I said. I pulled the Mac'n cheese from earlier. I put it into a plastic container before I left. It was an awkward conversation as to why I need Kate's plastic container to bring dinner back to my niece. Her face changed, but she tried to hide it. It was disgust. "What? Do you want me to get something else for you?" I asked her. "No, just not hungry." she said almost too matter of fact. "I am feeling nauseous." she added as an after thought. "You haven't been hungry ever. You need to eat something." I said. "I don't really want anything." she insisted. "Just eat a few bites." I said. "Fine." she said with a deep breath like she was trying to figure something out. She ate as little as possible, but she ate some of it so I was happy. It was hard to get her to eat. It was 12 pm and she lay beside me. We had two beds in the room, but she couldn't sleep by herself very well from the nightmares. I loved her so much already somehow. I felt like she was some how my child. She was the last of my sister and she even looked like her. Natasha told me some of the the Red Room she was put in. It was brutal and far different from mine and Natasha's. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to sleep. 

TIME SKIP (Ekatarina's Perspective) 

When I woke up it was probably 3 AM. I woke up from another nightmare some would call it that, but it was just a bad memory. I had to get up and do something. I felt like I had been up all night even though I was just asleep. I tried to get out of bed, but Yelena was holding on tight to my shoulders and hugging me. It was probably good she did that with my sleeping habits. It was comforting to know she was there. I wriggled out from her arms and got up. The carpet was rough as it usually was in hotels. I walked over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror at my reflection. I turned on the water and it was too cold. Something was off I could feel it. I knew Yelena was sent here for someone important, for one she hadn't finished the job. She always finished the job on the first day and if not there was a story to go along with it. Plus where she get box Mac'n cheese from? She can't have made it. I opened her duffel bag as quietly as I could. After a bit of looking I found what I was looking for the target. After reading through it for a while and trying to figure it out, I finally pieced it together. Clint Barton. Clint Barton? Clint Barton!

"What are you doing?" I looked up at Yelena standing in the doorway. "Why are you trying to kill Clint Barton?" I asked. She took in a deep breath. "I get why your upset, you were close to him, but trust me he isn't a good person." she said.  I looked up at her. "You can't kill him. You won't." she said clearly upset. I pulled her into a hug. Despite me being upset I let her hug me and try to comfort me. "Everything will be okay." she said. "Your not going to kill him. I won't let you." I said. " We'll see." she said. "Let's go back to bed okay." she said gently. I was so tired and didn't have the heart to argue so I went back to bed. That night I again kept having nightmares of the red room.