Prologue + Chapter 1

Prologue...

     And there I was, hearing once again the start-up sound; Once again the anxiety of giving the best...
     I have to admit that the competition today is strong, but I'm not going to give up, that's not what I've been created for. I've always been forced to do my best from an early age, to assert myself in the least good situations. (it's not that this is any less good, but it's going to be tricky).
   Before I dive, I see my parents on the bench and my brother, of course they're here, they're absurdly boring people but that I love very much. Their support in all competitions is incredible, I know perfectly well that even though they are at a stage in the bad relationship [I dare say bad], the pride they have in me is much greater and they are united in these situations.
   Life is not good for anyone, and I do not run away from the exception, the dramas at home, the fucking pressure to win, the fact that I have to get good grades, besides I've always been subjected to swimming I didn't have the opportunity to choose what I want; it's fucked up. (Parents should only guide us, not basically force us to do what they want, like... This is ours life).

    My brother was the one who was there the whole time, he's older than me for two years. Despite this, we have an incredible connection and he knows what it's worth to me;  It helped me a lot when it came to integrating myself and making myself feel good, not happy, but well in swimming classes.
On top of the board admire again what surrounds me, people, colleagues, in the ballet room that is the front of the track also has there the dancers and it's full I can see why the glass allows it, by chance they have an incredibly admirable posture... the men's football team, the robotics club; Pretty much all the school staff.

Chapter 1

   3, 2, 1.... I'm in the water, 100 meters freestyle and i win the regionals.
The feeling that surrounds me, the feeling of water in my skin has basically been my therapy.
This is red hot, I'm going first with a reasonable advantage, I know I can't be distracted because this is something I've been working for and working so hard on-Winning regionals-
   I have Leonor Lopez right behind me, I have to admit she's good, but I'm better and I'm not going to afford to lose to her, to owe her...
Living up to my thinking, I FINISHED FIRST! SPENT!
I'm tired, but I won!
I hear screams and applause.
Good Marta!!! -My small and fragile family is standing (if i knew had bought babes) screaming even louder than everyone, as difficult as it may seem.
I come out of the water in the framework of going to change, for the delivery of the medal of first place.
Second, by much admiration is Teresa and in 3rd is Leonor.

__________

Hi there, first of all I need to apologize if there's any mistake!
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this amazing story
Stay in touch
   And thank you!

With love,
                     Ana❤️