Back to the Beginning

Jaune P.O.V

I'm back here.....after finally aquiring a life and love else where....I'm back to where my nightmares were reality....Remnant. Vale and Beacon to be exact. The place my nightmares began. Why did I have to return here?

"Well....might as well head into town and find some shelter for now." I said as I got up and walked into Vale and found a hotel. Thankfully the cash I had on me turned into Lien so I payed for a night and in the morning....I'd go to Beacon and plan my next step.

"Wonder.....wonder how Dawn and the gang is.....wish they were here right now." I said as I rolled onto my side and went to sleep.

Meanwhile in the World of Pokemon....

3rd Person P.O.V

"Ash, why did you call us here?" Dawn asked as Brock and her walked up.

"We're going to find Jaune....and I know who can help." He said as his girlfriend Serena walked up.

"Who?" Brock asked.

"That is what we want to know as well." A familiar voice said as we all turned and saw Alice and Tonio walk up with Sheena and Kevin.

"Why are you guys here?" Brock asked.

"Ash asked us here." Sheena said.

They all then turned to look at Ash.

"Alice is Darkrai with you?" Ash asked as suddenly Darkrai appeared out of her shadow.

"Sheena...are you able to call upon Dialga or Palkia?" Ash asked.

"I....I don't know. This is about Jaune isn't it." Sheena asked.

Ever since his disappearance his friends have been working hard to find out how to locate him....but no matter what they try it leads to a dead end.

Just then Darkrai looked to the sky and pointed his hand out and said one word.

"Here!"

Everyone looked and was shocked....there before them....was not only Dialga and Palkia....but also Giratina. And Arceus.

"Hello Ash. Pikachu." Arceus said.

"A-Arceus!" Ash shouted.

"Pi-ka!" Pikachu said as well.

"Why are you here?" Sheena asked.

"To help you. I felt Jaune's presence disappear...and with Dialga and Palkia...found him." Arceus said.

"Really?!" Dawn shouted as all of a sudden a white and light blue light shot out from her side.

"Lux! Lux! Luxray!" Luxray said

Just then more lights showed.

"Staraptor!" Staraptor shouted.

"Ga-Ga-Gallade!" Gallade shouted.

"Gardevior!" shouted Gardevoir.

"Jolt! Jolt! Jolteon!" Jolteon said.

Gar-Chomp!" Garchomp shouted.

"Yes my children I can take you all to him. As well as his friends here." Arceus said.

"Arceus....thank you." Ash said.

"No need for thanks. You and Jaune along with Pikachu and Luxray saved me once. But....know this once I send you there I won't be able to directly bring you back. Is there anyone you wish to say goodbye to?" Arceus inquired.

"Yes....my mom." Ash said.

"Mine as well." Dawn said.

"Cynthia as well." Brock said.