cinco.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"First up, we have Jeongin and Seungmin. They hang out often, so they're bound to be together here, probably cleaning up the stage to get it ready for auditions," Chan said, entering the stage room.

Changbin whispered to Minho, "Jeongin?"

Minho shrugged, "I don't know if it's the same one."

"Jeongin? Seungmin?" Chan called.

"Yeah, Channie?" Seungmin walked into view and Minho noted that he saw him earlier in his dance class.

"Where's Innie?" Chan asked.

"Here!" Jeongin skipped out into view and Changbin and Minho, yet again, shared a glance before Jeongin spotted the two and said, "you two! From the diner, oh my god!"

Seungmin also spotted the two and pointed two Minho as he and Changbin stopped behind Chan, "aren't you from that dance class today?"

Minho nodded before Chan said, "this is Changbin and Minho. You guys know them?"

"Not really, it's nice to meet you guys," Seungmin said.

"I served them at the diner, it's nice to see you guys again," Jeongin smiled.

"We also go to the same college," Jeongin nodded along with Seungmin's words.

"They're here to participate in the musical," Chan stated.

"Really? How'd you hear about it?" Jeongin asked.

"We're actually uh," Changbin paused.

"Here on a community service ticket," Minho shrugged.

"Oh," Jeongin said.

"Well, at least we have more help," Seungmin shrugged and Jeongin nodded.

The other three laughed before Chan said, "well I'm gonna go introduce them to Hyunjin I suppose."

"Oh, is he also the same Hyunjin from dance class today?" Minho asked and Seungmin nodded, "he's pretty cool."

Across the hall was Hyunjin, putting together papers for Chan of who all had signed up to audition, "Jin, hey."

"Hey, you have new people," Hyunjin chuckled, "hey, i actually recognize you from dance today, but it's nice to meet you both I'm Hyunjin."

"I'm Minho." The brunette spoke.

"And I'm Changbin," the ravenette said after.

"We're forced to be here," Minho stated.

"Hm," Hyunjin nodded, "might not want to out it that way. Some people here would get offended by that statement and tone."

"You don't seem to be," Changbin said.

Hyunjin nodded, "I believe that Chan knows what he's doing. But since you already said something about it, why are you forced to be here?"

"Community service ticket," Changbin replied.

Chan suddenly spoke, "I'm gonna try to make them enjoy being here though."

"You have that effect on people," Hyunjin smiled.

"Thanks it's an actual skill," Chan chuckled, "I'm gonna take them to Ji now."

"Alright, I think he's busy on his computer so he'll be a tad grumpy," Hyunjin warned.

"That's fine he can deal," Chan replied before leading the duo out, walking around for a while before finding Jisung in the courtyard behind the building. He sat on a bench, computer in his lap, working away.