Part 10

3rd person POV:

*BANG BANG BANG*

There was a loud banging on the front door that scared everyone making them jump. Y/n's eyes go wide knowing who it is. She looks down at her phone then back up at the door.

I.N. Starts making his way to the door but y/n stops him quickly grabbing his hand to pull him back. "Don't open the door." She whispers.

" LEE Y/N" a yell was heard from the other side. Everyone looks at her then back at the door y/n's hands were trembling from fear. "How did he find me?" She whispers.

"Fuck." It hit her.

Y/n got up going to the door.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"LISTEN BITCH I KNOW YOUR IN THERE." He screams.

Y/n goes to open the door "yah what are you doing?" Changbin whispers "opening the door he's going to cause a scene and get everyone in trouble. You guys go over there so he doesn't see anyone I will just tell him I'm alone." She tells them they all quietly get up sneaking into the closest room which was I.N's and Hans.

Y/n opens the front door seeing woosung. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" He screams in her face "can you please stop screaming it's late and people are sleeping." She tells him he barges into the dorm room.

"I Come home and you weren't there. WHO ARE YOU STAYING WITH." He yells y/n doesn't say anything instead she looks down at the floor unable to speak.

He smacks her face pushing her up against the wall his chest only an inch from hers. She closes her eyes tears forming.

Woosung gets pulled off from her Chan grabs him by the arm and Hyunjin throws a hard punch to his face "I should have beat your ass when you laid your hands on her." Hyunjin spits out at woosung he puts his hand to his face confused and shocked to what was happening.

Chan slams woosung against the wall holding his forearm on his throat roughly putting pressure on his neck making it hard for him to breath.

"Never. And I mean never. Touch y/n again. I don't give a fuck who you are next time you come near her or harm her in anyway. I promise you one thing I will fucking destroy you." Chan grits through his teeth.

Anger radiating off of his body. "Chan.." y/n begins to say but lee know just looks at her shaking his head signaling her to stop.

"And if you think for one second of telling anyone anything I hired a PI and did some digging into your 'business' you could be taking a lot of jail time." Felix tells Woosung his eyes jolt between all the members then back at me.

"Okay okay fine." Woosung struggles to get out but manages "good." Chan says releasing his arm from his neck Woosung takes a gasp of air. Chan punches him in the face causing blood to fall from his nose.

Chan then opens the front door shoving him out. Slamming it shut. He turns around to look at y/n.

Han goes up to her cupping her face in his hands "is your cheek okay?" He asks tilting her head a little to look at the mark. Chan couldn't help but feel jealousy inside at the fact Han was touching her and it wasn't him.

He clears his throat "I'm going to go get you some ice." He says walking to the freezer he grabs some ice putting it in a zip lock bag.

Before he leaves the kitchen he lets out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Here's some ice." He hands it to Han letting him put it on her. Even though he's jealous he can't be selfish towards the other members if there is a chance Han likes her Chan knows he's older and it would be selfish of him to interfere.