what's the truth

-Catherine Martín-

  I ran to that fucking room slamming the door. How could I be so naive to believe that it meant something to him?

  I remembered the gun that I left hidden inside the couch.

  I sat taking the stuffing out of the seat, "yes" I whispered to myself. I got the gun and placed graciously on my hands.

  I contemplated the gun trying to come up with a plan.

"Look Catherine I'm sorr- what are you doing?"

Fuck Raphael not now.

  I pointed the gun to his face, I wonder now how many times I pointed a gun at his face...

"Just let me go, there's clearly no reason for me to be here"

"I- what I said before it wasn't true" he mumbled,

"then what's the truth?"

  He looked at my face quickly diverting his eyes from me, he opened his mouth, not even a word came out of it.

"Let me go Raphael" I was loosing my temper

"No" he said simply drawing his own gun pointing at me.

"You're not going to shoot me" I said in a flirtacious voice, I could see that he was bothered

This was my chance.

"You don't know what I'm capable of" he said low, "oh yeah?" I whispered getting closer to him.

When I was close enough to touch him, I placed my hands on his chest, his breath hitched. "Give me the gun Belizaire"

  He closed his eyes, I tried getting the gun from him, he trapped me with his arms against the wall.

  His breath was hard, I felt something on my stomach

"I hope this is your gun" I said, he smirked "don't try to make me forget that you pointed a gun to my face sweetheart" he said coming closer to me.

-Raphael Belizaire-

"Fuck" I said to myself, why I had to say that? It meant something to me,

It meant everything.

  I lowered my head placing my hands on the table. "Hey are you ok?" Giovanni entered the room

"You heard that?" I asked still not looking at him, "everyone did" he mumbled.

Shit.

"Well why you're still here?" He asked, "I- what do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" He laughed, "Go talk to her before you make the worse mistake of your life" he added

"You're exaggerating" I said shaking my head,

"I see the way that you look at her"

Was it that obvious?

  I did what Giovanni suggested and searched for her, at my third try I found her brown curls resting on her back.

"Look Catherine I'm sorr- what are you doing?" As soon as I saw the gun at her hands she pointed at me.

"Just let me go, there's clearly no reason for me to be here"

But there is, and that's the problem.

"I- what I said before it wasn't true" I mumbled, why my voice couldn't sound stronger?

"then what's the truth?"

The truth is that I fell in love with you

But is never going to work...

"Let me go Raphael" she said after I didn't answer, she looked angry.

"No" I said drawing my gun and pointing at her,

  I hated doing that.

"You're not going to shoot me" she said with a flirtatious voice, that voice did things to me,

  That was not the time.

"You don't know what I'm capable of" I said low, "oh yeah?" Her whisper had a tone of challenge

  She came closer each time. She pressed her hand on my chest, "give me the gun Belizaire"

  When they use my last n- when she uses my last name...

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on something else.

  I heard her shifting and felt her hands getting the gun from me. I got her wrists and trapped her into the wall.

  I don't know why but that was the edge of making me throb.

"I hope this is your gun" she said breathing rather hard,

  I smirked "don't try to make me forget that you pointed a gun to my face sweetheart"

  I came closer to her, resting my hand on her collarbone going down slowly, she watched my every move,

  I stopped right onto her stomach looking at her face, then quickly getting the gun from her. "You're low" she whispered angry,

"At least I'm not the one dripping"

"What I'm not" her face told me everything,

"I think you're lying to me" I whispered putting my hand on her waist, her breath hitched

  I dropped my head letting the emotions consume me.

"I'm sorry, I just I- I don't want to loose you" I said defeated.

  she pressed her thumb on my chin making me look at her, "you're not going to loose me"

"How do you know that?" I frowned, "I can take care of myself" she smirked.

"Are you sure?" I challenged her smirking, she hummed taking her hands to the bulge on my pants.

------------------------------------------------------------
Ugh it's been so long since I last updated, sorry guys I'll try to update more frequently.