Chapter 5

Kid ran out the door and ran down the street. He had a idea of how that painting got on the wall. But he had to make sure.

Kid got to the Cematary and ran up to the hole. The coffin was gone and so was all the other stuff that was in it. "Crap! How did people even know he was here?!" Kid yelled. So much for him checking that.

"The only people who knew this hole was here was me,Patty,Liz, and Maka. But we where stupid enough not to cover the hole back up." Kid was pacing back and forth in frount of the hole.

~back at the house~

"Patty! Patty! Come on we gotta go to the school!" Liz was walking around the house looking for patty. Where is she? "Patty?" Liz stopped. She stared at the painting that was behind the sofa. "That's odd I've never seen that before." Liz looked around.

'Is this what kid had been looking at?' She thought. "Gosh darn it Patty! Where are you?" Liz walked to Pattys room. She wasn't there. But there was a note on the table.

Dear Liz,

Kid is gonna see that painting on the wall soon so I have to go do another part of my last words. If my giraffe is right you will be at school.
I'll meet you there.

Your sister,

Patty

"This darn will thing is getting on my nerves." Liz said as she grabbed the note and walked out the door.

~back to Kid~
Kid was still pacing back and fourth when he heard a twig snap behind him. He spun around. "Who's there?" He called out into the yard. He saw a shadow move from behind a grave.

"Who's there?" He called again. Still no anwser. So he walked over to where he thought he saw the shadow. When he got close enough to see if the figure was still there all he saw was a hat. Like the hats Liz and Patty wear.

"What's going on here?" He asked and looked around. He looked just in time to see the figure leave the graveyard with the coffin. "Asymmetrical garbage" kid said under his breath. He grabbed the hat and started toward the school to meet Liz and Patty.