Darren's Training

I have a multitude of characters, but Darren is by far my favorite. He is such a simple character, but yet he is effective. Dev and I worked a long time in private together, working on my role play skill, and Darren has always stuck to my heart. I guess Darren is my form of Elessar to him, now that I think about it. 

Darren has fought many people. Many of his fights have been against Anti-Magic users, making Darren my most adept character in that manner. He recognizes Anti-Magic symbols easily, and he can even recognize some other kinds of spell circles such as conjuration (Necromancy, etc.) and teleportation circles. He hasn't trained much in magic at all, because of his being human, however he was born with a telekinetic upper hand. 

Darren has fought people in all kinds of different places. He's fought Elessar in his own village, he's fought Lord Chronos in his new home, he has fought Akira at The Apex... Darren has traveled far in his search for his sister, and has sparred with many people. Each fight was a lesson to him, making him stronger both in will as well as in terms of prowess. He learned about piezoelectric crystals from Salvatore and worked with him to make himself some armor that incorporates the crystals, and he has worked with many others to help improve his tactics.

Darren started off as an ordinary human being minus his telekinesis (that he kept private from others), but he has evolved so much that he could be considered to be supernatural himself. He is aware that as a human he is significantly weaker than many beings, and he is definitely more fragile of a creature, however he does not let such things daunt him. Darren has developed the heart of a warrior, and he will carry that heart with him to death.

Darren doesn't have many friends because of his travels, and he hasn't had much time to try and make them in his search for his sister, but now that he has come to Wattpad, he is looking to set up some connections with people. He seeks allies and friends. He still keeps his search for his sister in mind, however he has decided he needs a place to call home. He seeks to make it here.

His training will likely take him further, but he recognizes individuals here as more chances to learn, and so he expects to learn just as much as his fights with others with people here.