Part one: Why.....

Author PoV

Izuku Yagi, 9 years old, running currently away from home after finding out the shocking truth about his past. Not only because of it he is running away but also from his past childhood friends who started bullying him at the age of 4 and family his ex parents: Inko Yagi aka Miss Telek and Toshinori Yagi aka All might who neglected  him for 5 years just because he didn't had something that he couldn't control: a quirk
Just because of this the wasn't approved by the society. All of this happens when he was 4. His parents, twin sister and he himself went to the quirk doctor who announced that he was quirkless and his sister got a powerful telekinesis quirk. Of course he was happy that she got a quirk nad his parents to but they didn't looked at him or care to cheer him up which made him sad but he still understands them and didn't really care. Little did he knew this was the start of hell for him. From the day on his parents started neglected him day for day ignoring. The to didn't cared if he was even at home. How he looked like when ever he came. They pretend if he never existed. But in school it wasn't better to. His own sister and childhood friends: Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo bullied him straight on every day. Izuku himself never understanded why he was bullied by them. He always thought it was because of not having a quirk. But today was the worst day for Izuku because he never expected that someone will them him: A suicide advise. Izuku could only smile after hearing it from his ex best friend. He went home with bruised and other injuries which didn't heal. And started thinking of following the given advise but he decided to just run away. He knew his parents would not care if he went missing. He packed things to survive for maybe 3 days and went to his parents room looking for his 'father' credit card. But when looking inside there draw he found a mysterious box which he opened of course. But looking at contents inside the box he was only shocked. The only thing he could say was: Why.....?! Inside the box was his real birth certificate and his real parents. He took the box with him and run into the forest. He continued to run in the forest until he collapsed. The only thing he could say again was: Why......