ᴛᴡᴏ

◤      ◥ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ◣      ◢

◤      ◥
ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ
◣      ◢

——

The sound of a gentle breeze was the first thing you heard, your consciousness not being able to comprehend anything around you. Your hands were the first thing to move, twitching gently as you succumb to a gentle wake, your eyes wincing at the harsh light that seeped into your sockets.

Your first thought since waking up enters your mind.

'Where am I?'

You try to move, but the second you did you realize that you're in an unfamiliar confined space.

Your heart began to race, the reality of the situation finally hitting you hard once your eyes adjust to the light. Your hands could barely move, only being able to take in the sensation of cold metal, rigid and rough now and then, you immediately figured out what you were in. The idea is cemented by the three slots that were filing in beams of light.

You were in a locker.

Your eyes begin to become unfocused, your chest expanding and deflating as the pace of your breaths picked up, as much as you hated small spaces the most concerning part was that you didn't know how you got there, didn't know why your head was hurting so much when only a few seconds ago, you were on your way to a hotel.

You could feel your head hurt more as you try to remember how you got in a locker in the first place.

There was a feeling of dread playing on your mind, but no matter how much you try to cling to that feeling, it didn't make any sense.  The last thing you remember doing was getting into a car and then the memories start to blur from there, too painful for you to remember.

You shake uncontrollably, your hands gripping onto whatever you could. Did you get kidnapped? More thoughts began to surface, none helping your growing concern and anxiety. You force yourself out of your thoughts.

Even if you did somehow get kidnapped, panicking was only going to get you in trouble. You count in your mind since your hands were barely able to move up to pull on your hair. After a few moments of calming yourself down, you sigh out of relief, shaking off any worries you had.

There was no time for this, you needed to get out of here. You shifted uncomfortably, trying to turn sideways so you can attempt to knock the locker door down.

Your body seemed to take over, and purely by muscle memory your face became stoic as you rammed your shoulder into the locker door, the door flying upon impact and landing a few feet away onto the opposite wall.